B2 - General Topic 2023 #22 (November)

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

I see people judging other people they really know nothing about and the sad part is they actually pay money to watch these people. You can be a creep but you have no right to judge others 🤦‍♂️

Okay I really don't understand where you're coming from, did someone call you a perv and a creep, or did they just have an opinion of something you said, because I certainly never called you those names

11 hours ago, ddhm said:

Aufleuchten . Sie ist ein junges Mädchen, denken Sie an Sie in ihrem Alter. Haben Sie alles richtig gemacht? SIE MUSS FEHLER MACHEN, um zu lernen. Ich persönlich denke, dass sie Schwierigkeiten hat, weil ihr ein treuer Freund fehlt, der ihr in schwierigen Zeiten Rat gibt. Olivias Abwesenheit ist für sie sehr schwierig. Ich dachte, dass Fiora die Person sein könnte, die in schwierigen Zeiten an ihrer Seite sein würde. Dann stellte sich heraus, dass es Harley war, aber Harley will NICHTS mit dem zu tun haben, was in den Wohnungen in Barcelona passiert (sie ist die EINZIGE). EINE, die sich nichts daraus macht, das NORMALSTE LEBEN von allen zu führen, nur ein paar Masturbationsshows und ein paar Kerle zu ficken, wann immer die Wünsche ihrer Frau himmelhoch sind, sich aber NIEMALS in etwas anderes hineinschleppt), leider – und meiner Meinung nach – gibt es das nur eine oberflächliche Bindung und Kommunikation mit Nadia und Esmi und vor allem für die Kameras, um zu zeigen, dass „IN B2 ALLES GUT IST“, sagen wir, das Einzige, was ihr wirklich helfen könnte, ist, Zeit mit Harley zu verbringen und an den Marathon-Chats teilzunehmen in der Küche wie früher. Dennoch ist der Sex auch eine Ablenkung, um sich besser und glücklicher zu fühlen, aber am Ende spielt sich, WIE ALLE IM LEBEN, alles in ihrem Kopf ab. Sie muss wie ein 24-jähriges Mädchen darüber nachdenken, was das Beste für sie ist, und selbst wenn die Entscheidung schmerzhaft ist, muss sie ihre Entscheidung bis zum Ende durchhalten, um dieser giftigen Wirkung ENDLICH zu entkommen, egal, was dieser Typ in ihrem Gehirn macht. 

Es ist schon komisch, das ddhm immer alle Mädchen, die hier vor den Cams Saufen, vielleicht Drogen nehmen oder hier meines Erachtens herumhuren immer wieder, als das Beste findet, was RLC hier zu bieten hat. Für ihn ist es aber das ganz normale Leben heutzutage von Mädels in diesem Alter. Die später dann mit 40 Jahren tolle Ehefrauen abgeben.😉😁

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Come on . She’s a young girl , think of you at her age , did you do all things right ? SHE NEEDS TO MAKE MISTAKES to learn

People should learn from their mistakes. It is a mistake to do whatever stupid thing you want not considering the ramifications . Worse is making the same stupid mistakes time after time. Many mistakes can be avoided by avoiding them before you make them.

Remember the nerds  in school that are now doctors, lawyers and airline pilots now? They mostly didn't squander opportunities to achieve to get where they are now.

The people in these apartments are quite different than normal people which is why they are so entertaining to watch.  If they were like us he'd have no interest. If I had spent my 20's-30's fucking, partying and indulging I would not have a pot to piss in.

Someday these young mostly attractive hedonists will be struggling to put food on the table.  Matters not. Concern for their futures are not why we watch. Men don't go to strip joints and worry about the dancers' futures they wanna see a show. Same with RLC.

They are fun to watch but they aren't wife material. Who'd want to marry a slut with a history of decadence to be the mother of his children? Maybe some do not I, I don't want their RLC lives on my wife's resume.

In any case I have yet to see any girl/woman learn anything from being on RLC save Zena who wised up before she chose an apartment handle, and took the plunge.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If I had spent my 20's-30's fucking, partying and indulging I would not have a pot to piss in.

I have done EXACTLY THIS till my 40s 😂 , I still do but not in the same pace ( getting older , slowing down and mostly , the young ones look at you weird 😂 ) , still , got the Party Animal Of The Season award this season here 😂🤣😂 ( imagine the younger generation and company counting on an older guy to bring the spirit , the fun , the moments , the dance and the flirts and whatever more all these create 😇 ) .. The single life it might be strange at times as for sure when it gets too old company will be needed but for the time being , SIMPLY THE BEST “ TO STILL “ enjoy all , not the rate these people do ( don’t have monthly salary and facilities like them in that scale ) , life is good living in the south with the 3 famous S .. Sea , Sun , Sex 😂

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

They are fun to watch but they aren't wife material. Who'd want to marry a slut with a history of decadence to be the mother of his children? Maybe some do not I, I don't want their RLC lives on my wife's resume.

I CERTAINLY prefer a woman like Masha that has done it all and when she finds the guy that she feels nice , she will have done all and simply attach to him , nothing to worry as she won’t be searching for adventures , secret wishes and desires . She will be full and she will simply need to chill and enjoy a MEMORABLE FAMILY LIFE with the guy she chose as the Special One 😊

And not Leora of course who when at 40s , all of her inner world will be full of hidden forbidden thoughts and desires of a life she HAS NOT LIVED . So , for sure a woman that she has been a slut over the innocent girl next door that you never know how she will turn out to be . Except of course , if you play it also the innocent one and you are fooling around searching for hardcore things and at home you have the innocence waiting for you 😂😉😉 ( fake life at the maximum ) . 

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have done EXACTLY THIS till my 40s 😂 , I still do but not in the same pace ( getting older , slowing down and mostly , the young ones look at you weird 😂 ) , still , got the Party Animal Of The Season award this season here 😂🤣😂

Just different lifestyles and goals. You and 10 strong men couldn't drag me to a party. Can't stand drunks, can't stand loud/obnoxious people. Wouldn't go to a tavern or a strip joint they're to depressing to be in.

At your age my kids were grown out of the house and beginning their own families. My house was paid off and the wife and I have done as we pleased the last 35 years. Retired with 3 pensions to nice home on acreage, a huge home-interior-quality garage filled with toys. Don't think we've missed anything either.

Personally I'd rather have what I have now regardless of what temporary decadence I might have missed than just memories of my younger years and not a pot to piss in now. Some live for today some live for tomorrow. Glad, personally, we did the latter. But for only $45 a month what a show on RLC, uh?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Friese60 said:

Es ist schon komisch, das ddhm immer alle Mädchen, die hier vor den Cams Saufen, vielleicht Drogen nehmen oder hier meines Erachtens herumhuren immer wieder, als das Beste findet, was RLC hier zu bieten hat. Für ihn ist es aber das ganz normale Leben heutzutage von Mädels in diesem Alter. Die später dann mit 40 Jahren tolle Ehefrauen abgeben.😉😁

40 is too old to start having kids for women. Too much chance statistically of having a mongoloid kid when they start late. If they've been having kids as a younger woman and go into their 40's it's different. Biological clock. By then if they marry, the guy has a bunch of kids from his ex-wife to contend with that are going to resent her.

Nock'um out early get them grown and out of the house so you can enjoy your life and your money. My parents and the wife's parents were grand parents at 42. It was great raising the kids when we were young but not when we're older and want 'me time'...finally. I shudder at the thought of being 50 and still be raising kids and all that goes with it.  Kids are a young man's and biologically a young woman's sport.

13 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay I really don't understand where you're coming from, did someone call you a perv and a creep, or did they just have an opinion of something you said, because I certainly never called you those names

🙄…you don’t seem to understand a lot of things…it all makes sense now