B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

29 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm surprised there are people watching those two, they are terribly boring and unpleasant to look at, a robot with Tupperware

I certainly don't have to justify myself for this, I'm not a fan anyway, I took a look at it from the replay

Although Lacrim is of course a huge weirdo I found him entertaining, I would much rather see that pervert leave with his Tupperware girlfriend and now we just have to wait and see in which garbage RLC will look for his successor

• Upvote 1

Finally … One of the worst tenants FINALLY he is gone . Now , of course it would be nice to get a girl and see how she might be affecting the dynamics with Wolf and Margo who actually own the place ( Nelly and Bogdan are there just for decoration reasons since more and more everyday they abandon themselves from the rest as the villas shows / happenings ) and for sure offer endless adult content , but I think RLC will keep on with the decision they have taken to have two males in the villa .

Now , if we get a guy that can form a kind of strong relationship with Wolf and have the same success and cool character like we saw with Dylan , it can really shake things up with the tenants that currently are inactive and they don’t like to visit the villa or being social ( Octavia , Esmi , Nadia , Kelly ) , who knows , maybe will be some really great times ahead . And also , I would DEFINITELY like to see Wolf get kind of competition and get the Alpha Male undisputed role he has all over Barcelona apartments ( Mati and Issac don’t seem to be bothered to get involved in any adventures , Kos and Karol are a serious relationship and Bogdan and Alberto don’t even think anything of such things ) questioning . I would like to see if we get a new male tenant how it will be with Margo , that  will be fun 😊

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm surprised there are people watching those two, they are terribly boring and unpleasant to look at, a robot with Tupperware

Luckily we have these two and their adventures with any of the others who like to mix with them plus Cecilia and her guy who offer some SERIOUS adult content , Mati and Amalia and Jadith / Isaac are just sex and gets boring like all couples that aren’t open in adventures after a while , Karol and Kos plus Alberto and Jade have just daily real life moments , can’t wait for Wolf and Margo to introduce the new member in their sexual experiences .