B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

1 hour ago, H12DKE said:

Don't try to be clever...your original post was trying to suggest he was stealing food from the kitchen because if he was taking his own then posting about it is totally ridiculous. Only you tried to shit stir suggesting he was stealing, nobody else. 

No one is being clever you simply misunderstood my post however I have enough respect of other posters not to call you a moron unlike yourself.

Ulyana and Harley’s presence is making it interesting for tonight , Ulyana must have shared her experiences to Harley , curious how it will be played out . 

At least they do something in B7 again , lately all things were happening in B4 . The connections when we see tenants are really funny though 😂 .. Sabina who gave Lacrim a blowjob who was Harley’s lover . Then the extended trio of Margo, Ulyana and Wolf , let’s see . 

13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

No one is being clever you simply misunderstood my post however I have enough respect of other posters not to call you a moron unlike yourself.

Not here to respect anyone who accuses a tenant of stealing otherwise what was the point in posting about someone taking food from a cupboard. Go away you prat. 

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It seems Fiora couldn’t stand anymore the isolation and the bad terms that she and Harley are since  quite some time and she accepted The Child’s invitation . Interesting to see if Ulyana joins with Harley ( who both went back in Harley’s apartment as soon as Fiora went away ) .. Curious to see if Daytona joins , also Cecilia . Let’s see . 

i hope the "distance" and "bad energy" between these two stemmed from Fiora fucking the big guy on her bed,Fiora is insensitive,inconsiderate,obnoxious and has teribble manners,she even leaves used tampons lying around! Harley has every right to give her nasty ass the cold shoulder!!!

28 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i hope the "distance" and "bad energy" between these two stemmed from Fiora fucking the big guy on her bed,Fiora is insensitive,inconsiderate,obnoxious and has teribble manners,she even leaves used tampons lying around! Harley has every right to give her nasty ass the cold shoulder!!!

When will you calm down and try to see things in their real light?.. Fiora is very clear and responsible - she never leaves tampons or anything else, it was another person on the party 🙄 As well Fiora has excellent manners and famous about her sensibility, but how can you notice such things if you doesn't watching her attentive, just prefer to blame 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

And of course they discussed about sleeping in Harley's bad. How can you imagine opposite, especially If then all this will be visible on the cameras?..

35 minutes ago, Player said:

When will you calm down and try to see things in their real light?.. Fiora is very clear and responsible - she never leaves tampons or anything else, it was another person on the party 🙄 As well Fiora has excellent manners and famous about her sensibility, but how can you notice such things if you doesn't watching her attentive, just prefer to blame 

You're kidding right?