B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

6 minutes ago, Player said:

Why did you decide that it was fiora's decision about who and where would be sleeping? You noticed several times that Harley has a difficult character - so, are you really sure that such a person could let anyone to decide it, seriously? Maybe you will switch on a bit of objectivity and attentiveness and remember for a example how Harley prefer to spend her time at home (with TV all the time) and then you would be able to realize who and why was prefer living room with a couch and a big tv there?.. And about couch in villa... Really?! Fiora slept there all the nights when she was without her boyfriend, only in weekend Harley was on the couch too 😏

I think others will answer to your post as well .. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN Fiora enjoying the privileges , an example I can easily give you was the coexistence of Anna / Lola / Mila that they were rotating the master bedroom in B2 , I don’t think for example that Fiora couldn’t suggest to Harley to rotate the bedroom in the apartment they went after B1 .. Harley is difficult because she is a powerful personality and doesn’t play games or jokes , she will simply express and show her anger and won’t hide being diplomatic or whatever .. 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Let's think logically, have you ever seen ulyana and Harley in any drama?? Even the night when Fiora and Sambuka were teasing the kid in the living room, Harley had to come out and say something because they were loud and she was trying to sleep. I don't dislike Fiora,but she's too inconsiderate!

Ok, have you ever seen Fiora and someone in any drama, except Harley? But I saw a lot of troubles that create Harley on parties. And not only this: she rudely kicked out her friend Sambuka, she shouted as a beast on Wolf, she made problems even with musicians on that musical party in B7. About that party with Sambuka and Lacrim... Of course you forgot all the night activities that had Harley when Fiora wanted to sleep and Harley was disturbing her a lot 🙄. I see that you want to see not a reality, but reasons to blame and clame 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think others will answer to your post as well .. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN Fiora enjoying the privileges , an example I can easily give you was the coexistence of Anna / Lola / Mila that they were rotating the master bedroom in B2 , I don’t think for example that Fiora couldn’t suggest to Harley to rotate the bedroom in the apartment they went after B1 .. Harley is difficult because she is a powerful personality and doesn’t play games or jokes , she will simply express and show her anger and won’t hide being diplomatic or whatever .. 

Harley had to fuck on the couch where she slept in their last apt,even when Fiora wasn't home, think she cared to share her bed? But on Shrek's last visit she's fucking him in Harley's bed! Selfish cunt 

3 minutes ago, Player said:

Ok, have you ever seen Fiora and someone in any drama, except Harley? But I saw a lot of troubles that create Harley on parties. And not only this: she rudely kicked out her friend Sambuka, she shouted as a beast on Wolf, she made problems even with musicians on that musical party in B7. About that party with Sambuka and Lacrim... Of course you forgot all the night activities that had Harley when Fiora wanted to sleep and Harley was disturbing her a lot 🙄. I see that you want to see not a reality, but reasons to blame and clame 

I'm not here to "blame and claim", just calling it a I see it✌

The guy leaning against the couch next to Wolf in the LR looks a bit like the guy who couldn't perform when it came to the four-way in Margo's bed.  May be the lighting, because I recall the quartet guy's hair as being light brown.

The trio of Sara, Karma, and Neytiri will be missing from tonight's festivities in B-4.

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Harley had to fuck on the couch where she slept in their last apt,even when Fiora wasn't home, think she cared to share her bed? But on Shrek's last visit she's fucking him in Harley's bed! Selfish cunt 

Yes, I'm sure Fiora suggested to her this opportunity. Why had you think that not? Just because you want it? 😏

il y a 6 minutes, moules a dit :

Le gars appuyé contre le canapé à côté de Wolf dans le LR ressemble un peu au gars qui n'a pas réussi à jouer à quatre dans le lit de Margo. Peut-être l'éclairage, parce que je me souviens que les cheveux du gars du quatuor étaient châtain clair.

Le trio Sara, Karma et Neytiri sera absent des festivités de ce soir en B-4.

Oui c'est le gars qui n'a pas été a la hauteur avec Margo

10 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Nasty ass, cunt - and you supposed that adequate people can perceive such an opinion normally? You just express your anger about her age and nothing else - it's so pathetic...