B7 - General Topic 2023 #32 (November / December)

20 minutes ago, Player said:

Ok, have you ever seen Fiora and someone in any drama, except Harley? But I saw a lot of troubles that create Harley on parties. And not only this: she rudely kicked out her friend Sambuka, she shouted as a beast on Wolf, she made problems even with musicians on that musical party in B7. About that party with Sambuka and Lacrim... Of course you forgot all the night activities that had Harley when Fiora wanted to sleep and Harley was disturbing her a lot 🙄. I see that you want to see not a reality, but reasons to blame and clame 

I think the biggest problem of Fiora is her age and this slowly starts becoming a major factor , she’s nearly 40 years if not older and the others are way younger than her and it is normal that there are differences on how things should be handled . 

Just for your information , Fiora also for me has been / is an INCREDIBLE tenant , one of the best , always like watching tenants that they DO respect the company they work for and ultimately the viewers , her tears while departing B2 during her first stay is an unforgettable moment for me . But , like it should be for Leora , for Linda , for Alberto who still remains and the recently departed Martina , life proceeds and I think her time has come to give space and the opportunity to other , younger people that I think can have a better chemistry because of the same more or less age gap . 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think the biggest problem of Fiora is her age and this slowly starts becoming a major factor , she’s nearly 40 years if not older and the others are way younger than her and it is normal that there are differences on how things should be handled . 

Just for your information , Fiora also for me has been / is an INCREDIBLE tenant , one of the best , always like watching tenants that they DO respect the company they work for and ultimately the viewers , her tears while departing B2 during her first stay is an unforgettable moment for me . But , like it should be for Leora , for Linda , for Alberto who still remains and the recently departed Martina , life proceeds and I think her time has come to give space and the opportunity to other , younger people that I think can have a better chemistry because of the same more or less age gap . 

And who now is dancing and greatly having fun with others? Maybe more yonger girls that preferred to back home or older Fiora?... M?...

7 minutes ago, Player said:

And who now is dancing and greatly having fun with others? Maybe more yonger girls that preferred to back home or older Fiora?... M?...

We can continue the debate the whole night , meaningless .. Harley and Ulyana have been out together the last days at night , Ulyana was on holidays , therefore , I believe , they haven’t missed the fun .. Fiora has been “ closed “ in her apartment and kind of isolated , for her I think today is “ letting go “ of all the down mood , she just feels like wanting to escape whatever and enjoy herself and well done to her . 

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We can continue the debate the whole night , meaningless .. Harley and Ulyana have been out together the last days at night , Ulyana was on holidays , therefore , I believe , they haven’t missed the fun .. Fiora has been “ closed “ in her apartment and kind of isolated , for her I think today is “ letting go “ of all the down mood , she just feels like wanting to escape whatever and enjoy herself and well done to her . 

So, you are ready to excuse you favorites in all possible ways and blamed Fiora in all things. Of course, they are tired because of some events, but she can be tired only because of her age - it's pathetic discussion