Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #46

Pete1960

I can see that “ The Love Story “ of these two continues with EEEEEEEEEENDLESS passion … One more day that these two “ took back “ some of the 2,5 years that they spent away from the other ( which made their love grow stronger and more passionate as we can see … ) … One more day that The Love Of Her Life in front of a computer during the night ( that i thought REAL LOVE couples spend with hugs and cuddles and jokes and watch something together or each one at each side of the bed with a book , a tablet , the mobile - UPS , I FORGOT , this couple is a ) from the Eastern hemisphere of the planet that culture there is different , despite Leora moved to the western to learn and live differently and b ) after +10 years together , minus the 2,5 apart , it is normal this kind of boredom routine relationship - ) and the lady in front of her laptop educating herself .. 

The Dead Apartment adventures continue , wonder what it is going to be shown next . Hmm , will it be a sexual act when Paul goes to sleep later on and wakes up Leora , a sexual act that Paul sleeps and wakes up some time during Black Friday so as to have his boner relaxed OR , he will be sleeping in HIS ROOM and Leora will spend one more day wondering the streets of insanely and now beautiful Christmas decorated Prague ? Stay tuned , the Dead Apartment in full throttle ready to give everyone watching ANOTHER UNIQUE moment and experience to watch .. 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The Dead Apartment adventures continue , wonder what it is going to be shown next . Hmm , will it be a sexual act when Paul goes to sleep later on and wakes up Leora , a sexual act that Paul sleeps and wakes up some time during Black Friday so as to have his boner relaxed OR , he will be sleeping in HIS ROOM and Leora will spend one more day wondering the streets of insanely and now beautiful Christmas decorated Prague ? Stay tuned , the Dead Apartment in full throttle ready to give everyone watching ANOTHER UNIQUE moment and experience to watch .. 

I'm not entirely sure what is meant by the term "dead apartment." It could potentially refer to an apartment that has been abandoned or left unoccupied for a long time, making it feel empty and lifeless. It could also refer to an apartment that is located in a quiet or less desirable area, making it less appealing to potential renters or buyers. Without more context, it's difficult to say for sure what is meant by the term.

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm not entirely sure what is meant by the term "dead apartment." It could potentially refer to an apartment that has been abandoned or left unoccupied for a long time, making it feel empty and lifeless. It could also refer to an apartment that is located in a quiet or less desirable area, making it less appealing to potential renters or buyers. Without more context, it's difficult to say for sure what is meant by the term.

The old gray mare,
She ain't what she used to be
Ain't what she used to be,
Ain't what she used to be
The old gray mare,
Many long years ago.

Many long years ago,
Many long years ago,
The old gray mare,
Many long years ago.

The old gray mare,
She kicked on the whiffletree,
Kicked on the whiffletree,
Kicked on the whiffletree
The old gray mare,
She kicked on the whiffletree
Many long years ago.

Many long years ago,
Many long years ago,
The old gray mare,
She kicked on the whiffletree
Many long years ago.

Time to get a new man. Their sex life is Leora initiated and Leora conducted, Paul not quite knowing what happened or if he came.

This half assed non-committed couple with one foot in one foot out expecting everything-will-stay-as-it-is is obviously frozen in time and stagnant. Time to throw up their hands, give up and stay that way they are forever or start having kids...tick, tick, tick...her biological clock is ticking down. I doubt anything will change with these two adolescents in adult middle age bodies.  32 years old is getting long in the tooth for a cam girl/woman.

If they really don't want anything, then fine. It won't be there when they'll need it. Planning for the future? She too busy spreading her legs in return for free eats and lodging. Tough, personally, watching two people with potential settling for the temporary easy way out. Their families will be dead before they ever see them again.

Just a personal opinion.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Dead Apartment ( of Leora and Paul ) = 

An apartment that ZERO happens except ( daily ( Paul ) is on the ( his ) computer during the night and Leora on the ( her ) laptop during the night . It is a daily routine of a passionless couple , disaster sex life , masturbations that now might be reaching the number 2,800 or something and 2-3 times per day , a walk for the dog to pee and shit . 

If anyone watches something else and JUDGES that it is A GREAT APARTMENT , I am looking forward to read a post justifying it with arguments and then make a civilized back and forth chat , developing our arguments , in the end agreeing or disagreeing like ALL CIVILIZED people do when they share opinions , ideas , thoughts .. 

As you see , the people who think differently DO NOT have ANYTHING TO SAY apart from emojis . So , it is a Dead Apartment , if it was an INTERESTING apartment , I think people ( other than the regular ones ) would post , chat , share thoughts , ideas and opinions . When there is ZERO happening apart from a same ole same ola daily routine between two people who the one ( Leora ) looks west and the pleasures and the other ( Paul ) looks east and the quiet , conservative and native culture , sorry Dead Apartment aka Leora and Paul 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

An apartment that ZERO happens except ( daily ( Paul ) is on the ( his ) computer during the night and Leora on the ( her ) laptop during the night . It is a daily routine of a passionless couple , disaster sex life , masturbations that now might be reaching the number 2,800 or something and 2-3 times per day , a walk for the dog to pee and shit . 

If anyone watches something else and JUDGES that it is A GREAT APARTMENT , I am looking forward to read a post justifying it with arguments and then make a civilized back and forth chat , developing our arguments , in the end agreeing or disagreeing like ALL CIVILIZED people do when they share opinions , ideas , thoughts .. 

As you see , the people who think differently DO NOT have ANYTHING TO SAY apart from emojis . So , it is a Dead Apartment , if it was an INTERESTING apartment , I think people ( other than the regular ones ) would post , chat , share thoughts , ideas and opinions . When there is ZERO happening apart from a same ole same ola daily routine between two people who the one ( Leora ) looks west and the pleasures and the other ( Paul ) looks east and the quiet , conservative and native culture , sorry Dead Apartment aka Leora and Paul 

Well we can make lemonade out of lemons and say they give us something to talk about.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I'm guessing you want to see more Chaturbate women in RLC and this apartment. Would this be better for you to get ya rocks off?

What gets ya rocks off and what do you like? There are lots of other apartments for you to watch. What about Olimpia and Annet or Scarlett and Casper? 

What about Barbie she is a good young slut/ whore to watch? 

Because at the end of the day, you are paying to watch and the customer. 

Let's not mince words here the women on RLC aren't the marrying type they're whores/ sluts. They're selling their bodies for money and this is where your non-stop whingeing across all apartments arguments fall down. These women aren't movie actors they are in the main normal women doing their best to earn a living. You have unrealistic expectations of them.

The other problem is you ddhm drive new and old posters away. I like to think you aren't wanting that but in fact, you are. You in this apartment never and I mean never write a constructive post always negative. 

My advice to you ddhm if you like Barbie ( we all love a young slut ) watch her and enjoy. If Leora drives you nuts don't watch it's really that simple.

P.S There's nothing wrong with using emojis there placed there to be used. New and old posters don't want to deal/chat with you and just use them to voice what they feel about your mainly whinging posts. An example of that was your  Leora's countdown bates posts. 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Truer words were never spoken. It's about impossible to give well meaning sound advice to them.

I just think that ddhm has too high expectation of the people in RLC. None of us are perfect and the women and men on RLC aren't either they like us have good and bad faults. That's life, we all come from different backgrounds and were brought up in different ways. I'll give an example Paul picks his nose which we don't like. My wife and nieces can't understand why I forget to place the toilet seat lid down. God help us if we were all the same. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I just think that ddhm has too high expectation of the people in RLC. None of us are perfect and the women and men on RLC aren't either they like us have good and bad faults. That's life, we all come from different backgrounds and were brought up in different ways. I'll give an example Paul picks his nose which we don't like. My wife and nieces can't understand why I forget to place the toilet seat lid down. God help us if we were all the same. 

I  agree with Howard's take that these girls are lost souls. Many or most probably had a tough home life and are finding an easy way to get by...using sex.  If we didn't watch they wouldn't be in demand. Each of them is somebody's daughter.

Remeber the Movie with George C.  Scott; Hardcore?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1