B4 - General Topic 2023 #64 (November)

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm getting tired of all this Lacrin bashing...I've seen nothing of his behaviour to suggest he's anything but a canny lad...😏

That's absolutely right, it's ridiculous and close to hate speech.

Lacrim is just funny, and the girls are old enough to say no.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, happyone said:

Maybe he says "do you wanna fuck?"  And they all say no or move away very fast or just break out in laughter 😏

That’s Lacrims move. He’ll do something inappropriate just to see and then he is quick laugh like crazy to imply, he wasn’t serious. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That’s Lacrims move. He’ll do something inappropriate just to see and then he is quick laugh like crazy to imply, he wasn’t serious. 

That's him alright,he did it when he puuled his dick out two nights ago in the living room and ran wolf down with it in his hand! Textbook douche!! I'm surprised he hasn't started bad mouthing wolfie with the girls like he did dylan

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

No…I don’t know how they call it but that is not real hair…the real hair is somewhere in there lol

Her scalp must smell because that's what happens when you don't wash it. And I'm sure there is some of her real hair there.

1 minute ago, corvette08 said:

Her scalp must smell because that's what happens when you don't wash it. And I'm sure there is some of her real hair there.

In general it does smell…they use special products that smell weird. I dated a super hot black chick and I asked her what’s with the smell…she said it’s the products that keep black people hair in place, or something like that 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

In general it does smell…they use special products that smell weird. I dated a super hot black chick and I asked her what’s with the smell…she said it’s the products that keep black people hair in place, or something like that 🤷‍♂️

She would look so much better with normal hair. But I still like her.

• Like 1