B4 - General Topic 2023 #65 (November)

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Mir macht das Ausbleiben von Karma unter diesen Umständen auch große Sorgen. Es gibt bestimmt unter uns Leute die dazu nähere Informationen haben. Aber das passiert außerhalb der Villen und RLC und darf laut Satzung nicht öffentlich kommuniziert werden. In diesem speziellen Fall finde ich das sehr schade. Wenn sie zB zu einer Person gegangen ist die sie über Annoncen kennengelernt hat kann das sehr schnell zu ihrem Schaden ausgehen. Sie hat ja selbst gesagt daß sich darin viele seltsame und gefährliche Freaks herumtreiben. In meiner Verwandtschaft haten wir vor Kurzem einen solchen Fall. Da gab es zum Glück keine körperliche Schädigung aber sie hat viel Geld verloren Ich hoffe sehr daß sich alles zum Guten aufklärt.

Karma mi sembra una ragazza molto razionale e la sua scomparsa non mi sembra normale. Forse era aarrabbiata con Sara che l'ha lasciata sola due giorni ma questo non giustifica una lunga assenza. Mi sorprende che Octavia non si preoccupa per cui lei sa qualcosa

Karma seems like a very rational girl to me and her disappearance doesn't seem normal to me. Maybe she was angry with Sara for leaving her alone for two days but this doesn't justify her long absence. I'm surprised Octavia doesn't care so she knows something

4 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I am also very concerned about the lack of karma under these circumstances. There are probably people among us who have more information about this. But this happens outside the villas and RLC and is not allowed to be communicated publicly according to the statutes. In this particular case, I think that's a real shame. For example, if she went to a person she met through advertisements, this could very quickly turn out to be detrimental to her. She said herself that there are a lot of strange and dangerous freaks hanging around there. We recently had a similar case in my family. Luckily there was no physical damage but she lost a lot of money. I really hope that everything turns out well.

Lets be positive and assume she is having a good time, to be away this long without communication with either Skoda or Sara is unlikely and neither of them have shown concern.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

From Sara's attitudes I was convinced that she would return but instead at a certain point Sara became nervous. Did you see Sara's smile that she thought was Karma when she heard the front door open and the disappointment appear on her face?

Agree with you, Sara seems not happy now. As I said yesterday, I am afraid that it's already over between them...

• Like 1

il y a 36 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Man, this thing worries me. Where did she end up with those few clothes and with whom? But how do you know that she didn't go to the party with the others who went out with her?

She's a big girl, pretty sure she can take care of herself. It's just speculation but I'm guessing she ended up with someone she knows from that scene or met someone there and went home with them. We might figure out more when she appears again and most likely will talk about her experience.

il y a 37 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Perhaps for this reason Sara was worried last night

She was more annoyed with the loud music from the living room, she sent a voice note reply to Karma this morning saying something to that extent. Also, I'm pretty sure she sent Octavia a message at 8 this morning. At least is what I think Octavia said when Kelly asked about her.

5 minutes ago, funky_flo said:

Sono d'accordo con te, Sara non sembra felice adesso. Come ho detto ieri, temo che tra loro sia già finita...

But I don't care if it's over or not, we knew that Sara plays and lives as a free spirit. What worries me is that he doesn't give any news about himself because I notice a lot of concern from Sara's attitude. But maybe I'm wrong to worry

9 minutes ago, poncherello said:

From Sara's attitudes I was convinced that she would return but instead at a certain point Sara became nervous. Did you see Sara's smile that she thought was Karma when she heard the front door open and the disappointment appear on her face?

And the cleaning at 9pm seems a way to relieve the stress . Sorry if I'm not clear...

• Upvote 1