B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wolf, Margo, and Neytiri in B-4 before heading out to the party on Saturday night around midnight.

--------------

Sara and Karma on Sara's bed.  The bath being prepared for Neytiri and Cecelia and ?

4 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wolf, Margo, and Neytiri in B-4 before heading out to the party on Saturday night around midnight.

--------------

Sara and Karma on Sara's bed.  The bath being prepared for Neytiri and Cecelia and ?

I don't think Sara and Karma ever did a bath together.

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This guy wants to prove that HE IS someone by trying to be different . EVERYONE ( apart from the useless couple ) are gathered in the LR and he appears with the same clothes like yesterday not even HIMSELF knowning what he wants to show this time . I hope they really send this guy away the soonest possible and they bring someone that nearly everyone wants to be around because he would actually act and behave as a MAN and not as a CHILD … Ridiculous 😡🤬😡🤬

He is the king now after the last 2 days 😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

2 fois que KARMA se rend dans le garage ce soir mais toujours accompagnée,sert- elle de guide ? Ou est-elle consommatrice ?

It is likely that Sara is the provider, and the other two are the consumers.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If “ The Child “ has the balls , the stage is his again .. Sabina is next to him , the other crew is there , so YOUNG BOY , try and do whatever you did with Cecilia and Neytiri just siting on the couch … I can only see all the girls and THE Archmaster on one side of the couch and him by himself and checking his phone , neglected and ignored … Please , leave the room to the adults and go hide under your blankets . 

Not every night has to be about sex, tonight they are just hanging out listening to some music and drinking.

• Like 2