B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

9 minutes ago, funky_flo said:

Maybe I misunderstand you, but it's not the contrary ? Karma who has fired Sara. Sorry if i'm totally wrong...

Fired...was Karma employing Sara or what? Fire lmfao...you mean moved on, people on here are such drama queens. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wahrscheinlich hat sie da draußen eine neue große Liebe gefunden welche sie alles um sich herum vergessen läßt. Auch ein bestimmtes Mädchen dem sie das Herz gebrochen haben könnte.

Alles nur Spekulation meinerseits da mir belastbare Fakten fehlen außer denen die der Bildschirm und gewisse Reaktionen  sowohl von Karma als auch von Sara hergeben. Bislang dachte ich auch daß es Sara ist die sich nicht auf eine intensivere Beziehung zu Karma  einlassen möchte.  Es könnte aber genau so gut anders herum gelaufen sein. Vielleicht aber haben sich die beiden liebenswerten Mädchen auch darauf geeunigt Schluß zu machen ehe es zu weh tun würde. Denn einec gemeinsame Zukunft haben sie wohl nicht. Das könnte ihnen klar geworden sein. Es ist natürlich auch möglich daß Sara Karma nicht mit einem Mann oder einer anderen Frau? teilen möchte. Alles ist möglich und es wird zu einer Klärung kommen die auch für uns Interessierte Zuschauer dann klar werden wird.

Agree Gerald. All we need is to see Sara and Karma together again,

then I think we'll be a lot wiser.

But they've been apart for several days now.

You have to be careful of translators transposing masculine for feminine.   The interaction she described to Kelly at the party was apparently with a girl / woman, and then they became a trio, and it is unclear whether the third person was a guy or another girl because of the possible transposing.

Karma had gone to a B&D or a BDSM party at a club, for which tickets were sold.  The party was sold out.  Wolf, Margo, and Neytiri went to the same party.

When she arrived at B-1 about 24 hours after she left, she was wearing the same leather / bondage apparel she wore to the party.  She had to retrieve her street clothes from B-1.

Quite likely, she took off her leather / bondage clothes at some point after leaving the party.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Fired just means one who ends a relation ship, no drama, just normal.

I what it means bro lol...like I said, drama queens...why not just say looks like Karma is no longer interested in Sara. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moules said:

You have to be careful of translators transposing masculine for feminine.   The interaction she described to Kelly at the party was apparently with a girl / woman, and then they became a trio, and it is unclear whether the third person was a guy or another girl because of the possible transposing.

Karma had gone to a B&D or a BDSM party at a club, for which tickets were sold.  The party was sold out.  Wolf, Margo, and Neytiri went to the same party.

When she arrived at B-1 about 24 hours after she left, she was wearing the same leather / bondage apparel she wore to the party.  She had to retrieve her street clothes from B-1.

Quite likely, she took off her leather / bondage clothes at some point after leaving the party.

Yep, she said to Kelly that it was nice kissing a girl

• Like 1

1 minute ago, H12DKE said:

I what it means bro lol...like I said, drama queens...why not just say looks like Karma is no longer interested in Sara. 

OK, I said fired, because I saw Sara as having the upper hand.

For me Karma is very interesting, Sara is not at all.

• Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, funky_flo a dit :

Maybe I misunderstand you, but it's not the contrary? Karma who fired Sara. Sorry if i'm totally wrong...

I don't think we can call it one or the other getting fired, they're both free spirits.

Saturday night Sara came back from a guy not directly, she went out with some other friends first, actually left her bank card at his place. Karma went rock climbing with the english speaking guy from a few nights back and another couple. They went to the party, things got hot and heavy between the four of them. It was all pretty new to all of them, the couple hadn't done something like this before. Saturday they spent all day lazying about on the couch/bed and having fun together. Then they decided to go out dancing again.

Do I believe the intimacy between Karma and Sara, in bed in the heat of the moment, is genuine, most likely. But they don't seem to be exclusive to each other. Karma openly has discussed about how she wants a man, and the type of man. The guy from this weekend isn't her boyfriend, but there is potential.

If she brings him back or not, who knows.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1