B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

OK, I said fired, because I saw Sara as having the upper hand.

For me Karma is very interesting, Sara is not at all.

Bro, relax lol...you can use whatever words you want but I feel I can say something when I want to without it ensuing into an argy bargy lol, it's all cool. I love Karma but one thing annoys me is she still habitually covers her knockers up yet another times when showering she happily faces the camera. I really like Karma but I do like Sara too...she is the one that mostly brought life into that apartment...maybe things have changes a bit now but she always has something going on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

I don't think we can call it one or the other getting fired, they're both free spirits.

Saturday night Sara came back from a guy not directly, she went out with some other friends first, actually left her bank card at his place. Karma went rock climbing with the english speaking guy from a few nights back and another couple. They went to the party, things got hot and heavy between the four of them. It was all pretty new to all of them, the couple hadn't done something like this before. Saturday they spent all day lazying about on the couch/bed and having fun together. Then they decided to go out dancing again.

Do I believe the intimacy between Karma and Sara, in bed in the heat of the moment, is genuine, most likely. But they don't seem to be exclusive to each other. Karma openly has discussed about how she wants a man, and the type of man. The guy from this weekend isn't her boyfriend, but there is potential.

If she brings him back or not, who knows.

She did not go rock climbing with the clothes she was wearing.

5 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Bro, relax lol...you can use whatever words you want but I feel I can say something when I want to without it ensuing into an argy bargy lol, it's all cool. I love Karma but one thing annoys me is she still habitually covers her knockers up yet another times when showering she happily faces the camera. I really like Karma but I do like Sara too...she is the one that mostly brought life into that apartment...maybe things have changes a bit now but she always has something going on. 

Totally agree with you on Sara, always smiling

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

She did not go rock climbing with the clothes she was wearing.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Rock climbing was on Saturday, she was missing on Sunday.

Exactly just got the days slightly mixed up.

As for a pair of Leather Shorts and a Backless Halter Neck top being Bondage Gear, your having a laugh, simply sexy female attire.

Do we have any supporting evidence other than Moules's imagination that Wolfman, Margotits and Bad hair day even went to a party let alone it being the same one as Karma. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is Karma returning to B-1 at 00:29 this morning.  She is wearing the clothes that she was wearing when she left B-1 around 00:00 hours on Sunday.   She was gone for about 24 hours, and left to go to a party.

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Exactly just got the days slightly mixed up.

As for a pair of Leather Shorts and a Backless Halter Neck top being Bondage Gear, your having a laugh, simply sexy female attire.

Do we have any supporting evidence other than Moules's imagination that Wolfman, Margotits and Bad hair day even went to a party let alone it being the same one as Karma. 

They left B-4 around midnight.  Wearing leather and bondage gear.  They did not reappear until after 04:00.

2 minutes ago, moules said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is Karma returning to B-1 at 00:29 this morning.  She is wearing the clothes that she was wearing when she left B-1 around 00:00 hours on Sunday.   She was gone for about 24 hours, and left to go to a party.

Correct, I don't see your point?

I think the forum is full of speculations currently based on translation internet tools . The ONLY ONES who really know what happened are the REAL TRANSLATORS who ( rightful ) prefer staying in the background and like this avoid the forum toxicity . 

So , let’s sit back and enjoy what we ACTUALLY have on cameras , that is a GREAT GREAT GREAT period for the villas , with a variety of tenants that ALL are willing to show and share , when was this the last time since the world closed due to COVID ? So , let’s sit back and enjoy and time , ALWAYS , gives the answers . 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, moules said:

They left B-4 around midnight.  Wearing leather and bondage gear.  They did not reappear until after 04:00.

I'm not saying they didn't go to a BDSM Party but unless you know that as a matter of fact, they could equally have gone to KFC for a Large Bucket. We all know Wolf likes to dress up.