B4 - General Topic 2023 #66 (November)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

when Lacrim is in B4 they trip over each other here to attack him, but apparently people are okay with the fact that that pervert eats the fridge every day and it ruins the atmosphere for those girls.

I think he can live there, a toilet is fine

Dangerous, he could be flushed. 😀

• Haha 2

I wish I was more captivated by Karma and Sara's story. I like Karma but her dynamics with Sara is not exciting for me, maybe because Sara is so unpalatable, the way she moves, talks and acts give me glimpses of Elettra, probably because both have the drugs thing in commun. Taylor would play a better role in her place, I know she would make the couple a little uglier because she's not as attractive as Karma like Sara is but she also would definitely make things more interesting.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

I wish I was more captivated by Karma and Sara's story. I like Karma but her dynamics with Sara is not exciting for me, maybe because Sara is so unpalatable, the way she moves, talks and acts give me glimpses of Elettra, probably because both have the drugs thing in commun. Taylor would play a better role in her place, I know she would make the couple a little uglier because she's not as attractive as Sara but she also would definitely make things more interesting.

I think you expect too much from Karma, Sara is indeed an unsavory street girl to see, I certainly wouldn't look at whoever she does something with, just give her to Wolf

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There were two translations posted on CC of Karma's conversation with Kelly that I found interesting.  The first excerpt was Karma describing being with this girl at the queer / fetish / techno party and how their touching and kissing in a corner became more intense until they became one.  This is the 'union' sought for in tantric sex.  From the translation, it was not clear whether a third person joined them in the corner, and the gender of the third person.

The other excerpt was her describing herself as a nerd, and that she wanted to explore and experience more in life.  Including sex.  And apparently she is looking to be fucked as part of that exploration.

Within the world of RLC, she has confidantes. The top two confidantes are Octavia and Sara.  When she was leaving B-1 yesterday, Octavia pushed her out the door, and they continued conversing with Octavia standing in the doorway.  Octavia didn't realize that the hall mirror revealed her standing in the doorway.   She thought the opened door blocked the cam view. As the conversation ended, Octavia and Karma had a big embrace, and it appeared they kissed on the lips.

Below Sara and Octavia are two others:  Lali and Kelly.  She was in Lali's bed next to Lali when Lacrim fingered her, or tried to.  The translators have revealed the nature of her conversations with Kelly.  And before the party, Kelly was helping her choose what to wear as a top, including one top that hid nothing.  She did not choose this one.

Last night, Karma and Wolf had an extended serious conversation by the table in the LR, away from the others.  I do not know the subject of the conversation, but it reminded me of the serious conversation she had with Sara before they began their romance.

Say what you may about Wolf, but many/most girls seem to like him, and are comfortable talking to him.  And it is absolute truth that when Lacrim is the competition, Wolf will win that competition hands down.  I think he is slowly and patiently working with Neytiri to have her become more comfortable sexually in front of the cameras.  After all, how else would Neytiri know that Margo can be tickled into having another orgasm, unless she, Margo, and Wolf had prior adventures in bed?

It is possible that Sabina may become a Karma confidante.  And maybe Nadia.  I think she looks to women her age who are not show girls.  And by going to this fetish party on Saturday night, she is confidant about her English and/or Spanish language skills.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ulfolk said:

I wish I was more captivated by Karma and Sara's story. I like Karma but her dynamics with Sara is not exciting for me, maybe because Sara is so unpalatable, the way she moves, talks and acts give me glimpses of Elettra, probably because both have the drugs thing in commun. Taylor would play a better role in her place, I know she would make the couple a little uglier because she's not as attractive as Karma like Sara is but she also would definitely make things more interesting.

My guess is that Sara got tired of Karma's in love sensitivity.

Sara is a sex worker with no feelings at all for her partners

when at work (for us, who pays), she's a pro unlike Karma.

Sara does seem like a nice person behind that cynicism, 

so Karma remains a good friend, now allowed to do Monica shows.

I don't believe a second in the "drug theory",  (Garage crimes)

because their eyes and behavior would reveal that immediately on cam.

Weed is not a thing, because it's not hard drugs at all.

But I don't find evidence of that either, 

because you can easily spot that as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I honestly think she looks better with it🤷‍♂️

Never liked it on Masha, Eva & Dasha but somehow Ney looks worse without it😕

The trend is called Rastasafari I think.

An African commercial thing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

I honestly think she looks better with it🤷‍♂️

Never liked it on Masha, Eva & Dasha but somehow Ney looks worse without it😕

It's best to be respected for who one is than to be something they are not.   

Hair extensions just plainly suck. Look at Masha when she wears them, she looks pathetic with them.   

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, moules said:

he other excerpt was her describing herself as a nerd, and that she wanted to explore and experience more in life.  Including sex.  And apparently she is looking to be fucked as part of that exploration.

Maybe at 28 Karma tries to leave a boring life behind her,

and deliberately has chosen RLC/B4 (and the kinky party) for breaking through her shell,

to get a better life.

She clearly comes across as way different than the pro's here.

Problem is that sex for her is with (tantric) feelings,

and she won't find that in B4.

• Upvote 3