Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

RLC , send Elli 2 weeks in Barcelona at the villas , all expenses covered .. and tell her to be herself .. just to be there with the others , interact and of course , have Fior show her some great sightseeing and the others introduce her to some wonderful Barcelona places .. two weeks and let the ratings go to the moon😄

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

RLC , send Elli 2 weeks in Barcelona at the villas , all expenses covered .. and tell her to be herself .. just to be there with the others , interact and of course , have Fior show her some great sightseeing and the others introduce her to some wonderful Barcelona places .. two weeks and let the ratings go to the moon😄

so you admit that she can do nothing in Poland and they should send her to the brothel in b4 😂

these girls are not as sexual or sensual as the leora or any girls in Barcelona🤷‍♂️

they act like they don't know what they want they either wait to long or play hard too get way to long and often they get these guys drunk to where they can't do anything🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

these girls are not as sexual or sensual as the leora or any girls in Barcelona🤷‍♂️

they act like they don't know what they want they either wait too long or play hard too get and often they get these guys drunk to where they can't do anything 🤷‍♂️

If Leora never had any cameras around she likely wouldn't masturbate as much as she does now.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so you admit that she can do nothing in Poland and they should send her to the brothel in b4 😂

She’s the best tenant as single I mean from the new generation .  I believe RLC has much invested on her and we see that she also enjoys her life and she plays the guys in her own rhythm .. Now , you say a place that people make holidays and experience  things a brothel , please take some friends of yours , you are young and book a villa in Phuket , in Mykonos , in Ibiza and if you don’t fuck everyday , then I don’t know what to tell you .  Will you be a gigolo or the villa you would be on holidays would fe characterized as a brothel ? It is 6 different tenants in B4 and can have endless scenarios , now , would you also make threesomes with your friends or not at the places I told you and daily if you could ? Would it be holidays for you or gigolos and hired villa brothel in holidays ? Just asking 

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they act like they don't know what they want they either wait to long or play hard too get way to long and often they get these guys drunk to where they can't do anything🤷‍♂️

They are in their early 20s, give them a break. 🤣

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

They are young , life inexperienced , what should they do ? How were we in their age ? Didn’t you go out with your friends and at times getting drunk ? Flirting , one night stands , didn’t you make all that ? Falling in love with a wrong woman , haven’t you done that ? Or hunting a girl that didn’t want you only to satisfy your ego of managing to have her ? Normal real life , exactly the same that the majority of these people have .. except if this isn’t real life for you , I don’t know then what to tell you . 

Now , it is the famous that a guy like more or less the same age with a girl , the girl looks a Woman and the guy a Child 😁 .. Elli in control but still hesitant .. if she was sure , i think they would kiss on the couch in front of Vladellia and her guy .. but not sure and comfortable I think … and PLEASE , can it be a guy that knows how , where and when to touch a woman ? What is this again ? Ok , young but still .. 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s the best tenant as single I mean from the new generation .  I believe RLC has much invested on her and we see that she also enjoys her life and she plays the guys in her own rhythm .. Now , you say a place that people make holidays and experience  things a brothel , please take some friends of yours , you are young and book a villa in Phuket , in Mykonos , in Ibiza and if you don’t fuck everyday , then I don’t know what to tell you .  Will you be a gigolo or the villa you would be on holidays would fe characterized as a brothel ? It is 6 different tenants in B4 and can have endless scenarios , now , would you also make threesomes with your friends or not at the places I told you and daily if you could ? Would it be holidays for you or gigolos and hired villa brothel in holidays ? Just asking 

The Addams Family 90S GIFb4 is officially a brothel especially since lacrim aka uncle fester left 😂

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Now , it is the famous that a guy like more or less the same age with a girl , the girl looks a Woman and the guy a Child 😁 .. Elli in control but still hesitant .. if she was sure , i think they would kiss on the couch in front of Vladellia and her guy .. but not sure and comfortable I think … and PLEASE , can it be a guy that knows how , where and when to touch a woman ? What is this again ? Ok , young but still .. 

it's literally the exact thing she been doing with the other two guys 😂