Elli, Vladellia (2023) #7

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Finally a guy with a nice sized cock for Elli!

And also a better fit looking according to her fit looks 😊.. Still , again one more coming from elementary sex school , I hope for as long as this journey of hers on cameras lasts , that she finds a guy to lose her mind with sex 😆and learn as she deserves .. slowly of course and happiness and health is the most important , then the rest , the time will bring ..

Personally , I also see this guy as an experiment and “ passenger “ from her life , the kisses earlier to Peater still show the mystery . But with experimenting , she becomes better for sure . The Future is here 😊

14 minutes ago, guitoune68 said:

Besides, he's in no hurry, he wants to give Eli pleasure.

He's not.... she took some time adjusting to his rod as well..... hopefully vlad leaves the apt tomorrow so he can give her a proper pounding!!! 

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And also a better fit looking according to her fit looks 😊.. Still , again one more coming from elementary sex school , I hope for as long as this journey of hers on cameras lasts , that she finds a guy to lose her mind with sex 😆and learn as she deserves .. slowly of course and happiness and health is the most important , then the rest , the time will bring ..

Personally , I also see this guy as an experiment and “ passenger “ from her life , the kisses earlier to Peater still show the mystery . But with experimenting , she becomes better for sure . The Future is here 😊

Yes, as long as vlad isn't around (when he started to thrust harder she kept stopping him) we can see some great sex for Elli 🤩😈

Of course , big applause to the guy for his first on cameras moment , not the easiest thing . He also got one of the “ most wanted “ RLC girls , so , grade at the maximum for him 👏👏👏👏

Just now, cupid30 said:

Yes, as long as vlad isn't around (when he started to thrust harder she kept stopping him) we can see some great sex for Elli 🤩😈

He is also not a much experienced boy , but they can work out together , it might have been also their first time , quite possible I think . 

• Like 1