Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Let’s hope she doesn’t hold back just because paul is sleeping.

Want be be able to hear those hard pussy slaps, moans of pleasure and spanks!

Close Paul’s doors and the bedroom door if she’s has to….

Two hands on throat very tight would be good and before any one asks It works  ask the wife she always screams I think she likes it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Let’s hope she doesn’t hold back just because paul is sleeping.

Want be be able to hear those hard pussy slaps, moans of pleasure and spanks!

Close Paul’s doors and the bedroom door if she’s has to….

Two hands on throat very tight would be good and before any one asks It works  ask the wife she always screams I think she likes it

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

In today's video on reallifecam.to

Leora in shorts and a yellow t-shirt in the bathroom having anal sex with a big black guy 

Strong and delicious anal orgasm with big black guy 

If Leora has ever sex with a big black guy , she will take a week to walk normally again 😂🤣 .. Once you go black , you never go back 😆

• Haha 4
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If Leora has ever sex with a big black guy , she will take a week to walk normally again 😂🤣 .. Once you go black , you never go back 😆

I believe you be would correct Sir.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Must be from personal experience! 🤣 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RdKing said:

Must be from personal experience! 🤣 

I wouldn’t mind to state publicly that I have done that , feeling ashamed showing the sexual orientation in 2023 and ready for 2024 ? Why should I hide and from people that don’t know me ? To feel ashamed or embarrassed ? 

For your notice , I am one of the few who states REAL facts , who I am , where I live and a photo and not hiding behind fake profiles . And my name is also known to people that we have a bit of PM chat every now and then . So , if I would have had personal experience , my post before would have ended “ once you go black , you never go back , speaking by personal experience “ .. recently said rhat some women lost because they wanted to finger the ass and that gives , pfff , chills and goosebumps of disguise . Then a forum member said that “ to each his own experience .. “ .. There are some things that ( even never say never ) they are NEVERS .. so , once straight and with beautiful women , always straight 😁😆

4 hours ago, Howard said:

This bate was no different then many videos of her you can find throughout the web (yawn).

At least get a new toy and use it on the balcony (it's 35* and raining in the Czech Republic). That can add some drama (or excitement) to the bate.

How that gal gets the entire Mr. Big "in" is amazing...right up to the balls in. If only Paul was motivated she'd be there to take it.

• Confused 1