Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #47

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

After this morning's wake-up call, no doubt Leora reads the forum (I can't recall she ever awakened Paul with a handie as was 'suggested' here a short time ago).

She arouses him to semi consciousness sucks his essence out of him, he doesn't even pull his pants up and goes to sleep. Does Paul have it totally made or what?

Eat and live on Leora's dole while he's on the computer. He ignores her and does what the hell he wants, avoids sex if he wants and gets his balls drained by an attractive horny woman for zero in return. The guy's a rock star.

Leora in her ignorance or lack of self worth is happy.  Perfect symbiotic relationship.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Howard said:

After this morning's wake-up call, no doubt Leora reads the forum (I can't recall she ever awakened Paul with a handie as was 'suggested' here a short time ago).

As you see , all the people who “ attack “ being negative because we call things AS WE SEE IT , no exaggerating and obviously easy to predict are nowhere to be found , where are they to comment , praise , say something  .. It is a same program , EVERYTHING is well prescheduled because , simply , THIS IS A DEAD APARTMENT . 

You , Max , myself , we have the balls to come out and comment what we see here . And since it isn’t anything special , the negative posts will grow . It is up to this couple to change it to a better content . But , what are the chances ? What is it that this couple offer different ? NOTHING , ZERO , they don’t want , RLC provides no matter what , just as simple as that . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As you see , all the people who “ attack “ being negative because we call things AS WE SEE IT , no exaggerating and obviously easy to predict are nowhere to be found , where are they to comment , praise , say something  .. It is a same program , EVERYTHING is well prescheduled because , simply , THIS IS A DEAD APARTMENT . 

You , Max , myself , we have the balls to come out and comment what we see here . And since it isn’t anything special , the negative posts will grow . It is up to this couple to change it to a better content . But , what are the chances ? What is it that this couple offer different ? NOTHING , ZERO , they don’t want , RLC provides no matter what , just as simple as that . 

It's become so ordinary I don't watch, just check in now and then depending on the forum comments. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

It's become so ordinary I don't watch, just check in now and then depending on the forum comments. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don’t worry , Paul keeps on sending his confused emojis .. that’s all I can say . 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Nice potential orgy at Barcelona

Leora will be watching learning and getting ideas . After all , when you can’t do something , you can only imagine it ..Do you think she would love being in an orgy ? Or “ Leora is a good girl and she doesn’t do that ? “ 😁🤣😏🤔🤔

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1