B4 - General Topic 2023 #70 (November)

23 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that was the reason RLC moved Cecilia to B1 so Daytona can be at B4 close to Sara who I assume they are friends.  I guess RLC was not sure how Daytona will be received by the other participants if they move her to B1.

I don't think Daytona will stay for long time. RLC's attempt to introduce a transgender won't be successful. It reminds me of VHTV when they tried to create 3 different sites, one for lesbians, one for gays and the third site is the one that they currently have and obviously they couldn't implement the plan due to the lack of people's interest. 

Good for herhim for hanging in there. The guys could at least talk to himher. Shehe is not threatening, and surely they are secure in their sexuality.  Have some fucking human decency. It is what it is, trans is not a kink of mine but as long as heshe is around make her feel welcome.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think that was the reason RLC moved Cecilia to B1 so Daytona can be at B4 close to Sara who I assume they are friends.  I guess RLC was not sure how Daytona will be received by the other participants if they move her to B1.

I don't think Daytona will stay for long time. RLC's attempt to introduce a transgender won't be successful. It reminds me of VHTV when they tried to create 3 different sites, one for lesbians, one for gays and the third site is the one that they currently have and obviously they couldn't implement the plan due to the lack of people's interest. 

Yep, this is proving correct. Cecilia was fine in B4, they couldn't choose worse villa girl to move. I don't know if Daytona will leave the project so soon, she just arrived in Barcelona so she doesn't know many people and probably doesn't have anywhere else to stay