B4 - General Topic 2023 #70 (November)

15 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Good for herhim for hanging in there. The guys could at least talk to himher. Shehe is not threatening, and surely they are secure in their sexuality.  Have some fucking human decency. It is what it is, trans is not a kink of mine but as long as heshe is around make her feel welcome.

I want to tell you that I have decency but I posted my comment because it is a real bold move from RLC to recruit Daytona and the clue is that VHTV which is more open and daring than RLC hasn't made this move yet to recruit a transgender but if I am not mistaken they recruited few bisexual men so far.  

13 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I already predict:  Massimo will be more stalking girls than Dylan and Lacrim ... Just his first night and he "tried" almost every girl ... Not so sure he will be a good tenant ! 

he might fuck margo first and make wolf a cuck 😂

wolf is the odd man out now the women of the villas have been known to like fresh meat 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

so the question I have is will CC allow Wolf to join her and Margo in B7, looks to be under discussion.

I guess, a sure fire way to fuck-up a potential  night of great sex, is to have the buffed-up peacock intrude. Rather than watching kissing and caressing between two popular female tenants, we will see the Limp-dick laying back expecting to be serviced. ( after his 2 minutes of humping )