B4 - General Topic 2023 #70 (November)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

My problem will always be ( because that’s a personal life principle that I have ) that i can’t accept married people cheating , especially when a husband WANTS really to pretend that it is fine when he ( Bogdan ) was hurt of what was going on . That’s my problem with the Nelly / Martina saga , which also - again personal opinion - has been the main reason that led to Martina and Alberto’s break up ( it would have happened at a certain point but M&N sped up the process )

You have reminded us many times, it is not 1950's anymore. Times have changed, attitudes about sex have changed. It is now 2023 and the current generation of young adults are more open and casual about sexual relations. I ask you ..... is it cheating when all involved parties are aware and consent?

What was printed here on the forum by many, the way Bogdan thought and felt, was conjecture. 

M+N and the breakup of Martina+Alberto ..... what you really mean is Nelly. As I recall, Nelly provided a shoulder to cry on when Martina was having her " ni-ni " issues with Alberto, the ever present apartment plant. Martina always returned to the apartment, ..... and Alberto. The M+N affair ended August 2021, and Martina made her breakup decision in February 2023. That's 18 months, a year and a half, to think about dumping Alberto. In the mean time, both Martina and Alberto were viewing Tinder and dating sites for possible playmates. Martina continued her going out and returning in the early morning hours. Martina's taste for female company continued, resulting in further sexual "adventures". It would seem there is an open / casual / 2023 / young generation sexual attitude with Martina and Alberto. Whatever transpired in the last 6 months had nothing to do with Nelly. It was all Martina.   

• Like 1