B4 - General Topic 2023 #70 (November)

Machevh

Posted 13 minutes ago

16 minutes ago,  ddhm said: 

Repetition always makes it more believable , sorry you don’t like the post and you can simply move on and ignore it . I have no problem with Bogdan , I find him a really cool guy and he could be a  highly valuable villa tenant by himself . My problem will always be Nelly who I think ( my own personal opinion )  she has been also the MAIN FACTOR that Martina and Alberto aren’t together anymore ( they would have separated one but Nelly and Martina accelerate the process ) . 

Expand  

Nelly&Martina is the best thing ever seen on RLC.. we should always be grateful to Nelly for this

My problem will always be ( because that’s a personal life principle that I have ) that i can’t accept married people cheating , especially when a husband WANTS really to pretend that it is fine when he ( Bogdan ) was hurt of what was going on . That’s my problem with the Nelly / Martina saga , which also - again personal opinion - has been the main reason that led to Martina and Alberto’s break up ( it would have happened at a certain point but M&N sped up the process ) ,  indeed it has been one of the TOP REAL LIFE moments in the history of RLC . I still consider the TOP moment the Leora and Paul SEPARATION for 2,5 years and the things that have been happening in Leora’s life that - in my humble opinion - was unacceptable that she kept her private life off cameras finding always ways and solutions for 1,5 years that she had another guy to manage and hide it . This separation , the life that she had that unfortunately we didn’t manage to witness it , this is for me a TOP moment , bit awkward to say that  but since Leora has been the most popular tenant in the history , I also consider that period the way I mentioned . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Machevh

Posted 13 minutes ago

16 minutes ago,  ddhm said: 

Repetition always makes it more believable , sorry you don’t like the post and you can simply move on and ignore it . I have no problem with Bogdan , I find him a really cool guy and he could be a  highly valuable villa tenant by himself . My problem will always be Nelly who I think ( my own personal opinion )  she has been also the MAIN FACTOR that Martina and Alberto aren’t together anymore ( they would have separated one but Nelly and Martina accelerate the process ) . 

Expand  

Nelly&Martina is the best thing ever seen on RLC.. we should always be grateful to Nelly for this

My problem will always be ( because that’s a personal life principle that I have ) that i can’t accept married people cheating , especially when a husband WANTS really to pretend that it is fine when he ( Bogdan ) was hurt of what was going on . That’s my problem with the Nelly / Martina saga , which also - again personal opinion - has been the main reason that led to Martina and Alberto’s break up ( it would have happened at a certain point but M&N sped up the process ) ,  indeed it has been one of the TOP REAL LIFE moments in the history of RLC . I still consider the TOP moment the Leora and Paul SEPARATION for 2,5 years and the things that have been happening in Leora’s life that - in my humble opinion - was unacceptable that she kept her private life off cameras finding always ways and solutions for 1,5 years that she had another guy to manage and hide it . This separation , the life that she had that unfortunately we didn’t manage to witness it , this is for me a TOP moment , bit awkward to say that  but since Leora has been the most popular tenant in the history , I also consider that period the way I mentioned . 

Martina and Nelly haven't been an item for nearly two fucking years....and IMO both Boggs and Alberto were aware of their relationship.  M & A relationship had already started down the toilet before.  

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Howard said:

Why/what are they celebrating?   Is there a reason for the partying or is it an RLC sponsored event?

They are having a traditional Ukrainian meal. As Karma said to her boyfriend, it's usual there to wear white clothes for it.