Does anyone actually watch this couple?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

j want just say: bad casting in bad appartment.

ils vivent comme des taupes terré dans leur chambre et dans l'obscurité.

For some reason, they seem to not go into the living room, watch tv on the laptop, he is always behind her getting her ready, sometimes she seems to play hard to get but gets into it later, 99% under the covers, and she seems to rarely take off the top. Very interesting couple.

I watched this couple when first they appeared.  Within a week, I had made up my mind that, no matter what they did, they weren't interesting, provocative, or visually appealing.  Like the so-called "premium" apartment, I just pretend they're not there.  I suspect I haven't missed much.

I tend to agree but i actually quite like the fact that Veronica is enthusiastically building a home. She is very house proud and has so far cleaned every inch of the apartment. She even got her Mum and Dad to help clean all the windows. She continually cleans everything even if it doesn't need cleaning!

Now I'm not saying watching her clean is interesting but I like the fact she is working hard to build a home for herself and her partner.

It is disturbingly interesting to watch the behaviour of Lucas. He certainly seems odd and doesn't seem to communicate very well. He is very proud of his body and obviously works hard in the gym.

Visually the pair of them are not particularly attractive although i do think she has a very beautiful face.

They are interesting but perhaps for different reasons.

They are boring and I am kind of weirded out by this "couple".  It's like watching a mother and her mentally challenged son in an incestual relationship.  :o

I think this pretty much sums it up for me.  Something disturbing about watching them.  I guess the reason I don't like watching them is the same reason I don't like watching someone who is speaking on stage but nervous and uncomfortable.  It is just disturbing to watch.  So I guess the disturbing part that seemed hard to articulate is what makes me want to stay away.

For some reason, they seem to not go into the living room, watch tv on the laptop, he is always behind her getting her ready, sometimes she seems to play hard to get but gets into it later, 99% under the covers, and she seems to rarely take off the top. Very interesting couple.

Interesting.  LOL  More like unorthodox.

I dont check RLC that often anymore, but ive never seen this couple in their house.. are they even at home anytime?

They live in the bedroom 95% of the time and the 5 % they are in the kitchen. I watched the living room and nothing as moved for week, the coach never been use. If RLC want new customer they better to not advertise with this couple. i was thinking  Sofia & Roman was boring but this 2 win the contest of falling a sleep while watching this apt.

Does anybody know if they're planning on moving another couple into the living room since veronica and lucas don't use it. It takes up 50% of the apartment and apart from cooking and lucas flexing in front of the full length mirror I've yet to see them leave the bedroom

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Just wondering because I find myself skipping their apartment altogether.  I go to others but never theirs.  I did at first but then it was boring and a waste of an apartment for voyers.  It seems like they are intentionally trying to be boring so I don't bother anymore.  Am I wrong and actually missing something or is it time to free this place up so more interesting people can participate? 

I mean it is here for people to want to look at.  I know it doesn't have to always be sex but this couple is like watching a cemetery.  Any thoughts?

Not me.

I find watching them uncomfortable due to Lucas' behaviour and manner.

Not fun at all.

I tend to agree but i actually quite like the fact that Veronica is enthusiastically building a home. She is very house proud and has so far cleaned every inch of the apartment. She even got her Mum and Dad to help clean all the windows. She continually cleans everything even if it doesn't need cleaning!

Now I'm not saying watching her clean is interesting but I like the fact she is working hard to build a home for herself and her partner.

It is disturbingly interesting to watch the behaviour of Lucas. He certainly seems odd and doesn't seem to communicate very well. He is very proud of his body and obviously works hard in the gym.

Visually the pair of them are not particularly attractive although i do think she has a very beautiful face.

They are interesting but perhaps for different reasons.

Veronica is okay, but appeas to be quite conscius regarding her mammary region and except while bathing or indulging in actual sex she is careful to put on supporting bra at all the otr times. By the way Lucas appears to be a nit-wit and totally unpredictable.