Does anyone actually watch this couple?

Having watched this couple for a few days I find everything about their behaviour and relationship very disturbing.

Disturbing but interesting in the same way that everyone slows down going past a motorway crash. We want to see what is happening but don't like what we see.

As I have said before I find Veronica very sweet and wonderful. She is sooo house proud and loves creating a home.

However Lucas is beyond weird. I have not actually heard him speak a full sentence and his body movements seem very uncertain as if he has balance issues. He seems to find it impossible to keep still. He wriggles and moves around constantly. I don't know if he works and wonder what he is capable of. His body is extremely well toned and I guess he works out often and vigorously. A well defined muscular body needs a lot of work.

Veronica clearly adores him and is willing to take care of him completely. She does everything she can for him.

She has a beautiful face and an OK body despite having unusual looking breasts and tattoos. Their love making is odd. He behaves like a rutting dog starting with doggy and then pinning her down as he squirms around on top of her. I do wonder how she actually breathes!!

I sometimes think the blanket is a way for Lucas to pretend he is a Zebra!! I don't think they use it to hide from the cameras.

I find it almost unbearable to watch them. I admire Veronica and really wish them a wonderful life but being on RLC doesn't seem a good move for either them or RLC viewers.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to agree but i actually quite like the fact that Veronica is enthusiastically building a home. She is very house proud and has so far cleaned every inch of the apartment. She even got her Mum and Dad to help clean all the windows. She continually cleans everything even if it doesn't need cleaning!

Now I'm not saying watching her clean is interesting but I like the fact she is working hard to build a home for herself and her partner.

It is disturbingly interesting to watch the behaviour of Lucas. He certainly seems odd and doesn't seem to communicate very well. He is very proud of his body and obviously works hard in the gym.

Visually the pair of them are not particularly attractive although i do think she has a very beautiful face.

They are interesting but perhaps for different reasons.

Veronica is okay, but appeas to be quite conscius regarding her mammary region and except while bathing or indulging in actual sex she is careful to put on supporting bra at all the otr times. By the way Lucas appears to be a nit-wit and totally unpredictable.

I seen him one morning Veronica was sleeping and he just forced himself upon her and started fucking her. She didn't look to impressed at the time. He's nothing but a fucking idiot with a body built by steroids.