B4 - General Topic 2023 #71 (November)

2 hours ago, northguy said:

It's a Trump guy.

Trump or chaos, or Trump is chaos.

Europe is united around the latter.

He can't go anywhere in Europe without getting booed.

Conclusion: Americans have no idea of reality, dump them,

leave the sinking ship, who thinks they run the World

Believe me most Americans hate Trump and they cannot stand the sight of him. the same way Europe do. Me myself can't stand the guy, all he does is divide our country apart with racism. Oh and he's a complete idiot too.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Troy said:

Believe me most Americans hate Trump and they cannot stand the sight of him. the same way Europe do. Me myself can't stand the guy, all he does is divide our country apart with racism. Oh and he's a complete idiot too.

Best President ever! Trump 2024!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's building her up for a big finale with Margo 😋

It’s so strange that this hasn’t been seen yet .. On the other hand , even a common shower hasn’t been shared from Margo with Neytiri , it is a weird coexistence , yesterday even on the couch and when wolf later fucked Margo in the kitchen with a nice mouth cum .. Wolf controls easily both these two , as I have said.  Margo I believe has feelings for Wolf but she tries ( and manages ) to keep it business .. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Noodle said:

P L E A S E    N O    T O P I C S    A B O U T   P O L I T I C S - I   H O P E    T H A T    C C   B A N   T H E S E   M E M B E R S   😒

Right, but they are all over the place, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

I agree, sorry to bring this up,

but to me this thread is littered with internal

US politics, and it shouldn't be.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1