B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Game over - 

This is Tantra, very slow, you never know what happens,

BF might even wake up at some point.

Personal advice: Watch a movie and then come back.

This usually takes 4 hours, no guarantee.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Repeating what a CC poster who is pretty good at translating Sara.

On several occasions, Sara discussed that her visa was expiring, and that she needed to become a civil partner with someone who is a legal resident of Spain, and who has a job, so that the visa could be extended..

I will give a hypothetical, illustrative example of how a visa can be extended through a civil partnership, using Ulyana and Radi as examples.

Radi is a legal resident of Spain.  Let us assume for the purposes of this example, that Radi works in an expensive fashion boutique in Barcelona.  She can demonstrate to the civil authorities that she is employed, and makes sufficient money to support herself and a partner.

Ulyana is a resident of Russia.  She arrives in Barcelona with a 90 day Schengen visa issued by a consulate in Moscow.  She and Radi became lovers during Ulyana previous visit to Barcelona.  Ulyana returned to Russia, but now has returned to Barcelona on a 90 day visa..  Ulyana and Radi want to continue their relationship and maybe even get married at some future date.  Ulyana and Radi go to the authorities and ask to be registered as civil partners.  On receiving the registration, Radi and Ulyana go to the immigration authorities and ask that Ulyana's Schengen visa be extended.

This registration as civil partners for the purpose of immigration and border control is limited.  This registration is not the same as a civil partner registration for two legal residents of Spain, or between a legal resident of Spain and a legal resident of another Schengen country. 

This hypothetical illustration is likely not 100 percent accurate.  It may be only 75 percent accurate.  That is why i characterized it as a illustrative hypothetical.

I don't know much about it but I do know there have been some that returned home on expired visa's and they got penalized.

Irma had a 5 year ban from returning but she likely appealed the decision and got it reduced as she was in Barcelona just a couple of months ago and made a trip to Masha's as well.  Malia she got clipped for 18 Months for returning late. RLC obviously knows when the girls come in and when they are supposed to go. It should be up to them to make sure the rules are followed but it's apparent they do not. 

• Upvote 1