B4 - General Topic 2023 #72 (November)

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Uh Oh!  Most know what happens when a Visa expires and one has not departed.  Be a long time before they're allowed to return.

Repeating what a CC poster who is pretty good at translating Sara.

On several occasions, Sara discussed that her visa was expiring, and that she needed to become a civil partner with someone who is a legal resident of Spain, and who has a job, so that the visa could be extended..

I will give a hypothetical, illustrative example of how a visa can be extended through a civil partnership, using Ulyana and Radi as examples.

Radi is a legal resident of Spain.  Let us assume for the purposes of this example, that Radi works in an expensive fashion boutique in Barcelona.  She can demonstrate to the civil authorities that she is employed, and makes sufficient money to support herself and a partner.

Ulyana is a resident of Russia.  She arrives in Barcelona with a 90 day Schengen visa issued by a consulate in Moscow.  She and Radi became lovers during Ulyana previous visit to Barcelona.  Ulyana returned to Russia, but now has returned to Barcelona on a 90 day visa..  Ulyana and Radi want to continue their relationship and maybe even get married at some future date.  Ulyana and Radi go to the authorities and ask to be registered as civil partners.  On receiving the registration, Radi and Ulyana go to the immigration authorities and ask that Ulyana's Schengen visa be extended.

This registration as civil partners for the purpose of immigration and border control is limited.  This registration is not the same as a civil partner registration for two legal residents of Spain, or between a legal resident of Spain and a legal resident of another Schengen country. 

This hypothetical illustration is likely not 100 percent accurate.  It may be only 75 percent accurate.  That is why i characterized it as a illustrative hypothetical.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Hey Naga it's your old friend CharlieFoxx69 remember me... Had to create a new account. See you are still in the mix here.

Cause I do.How you doing Charlie? Yes, I'm still lurking in the background here 🤣
I don't sub anymore though. The RLC novelty eventually wore off. Not much interests me on there now. But I still like to come here for the chat...😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cause I do.How you doing Charlie? Yes, I'm still lurking in the background here 🤣
I don't sub anymore though. The RLC novelty eventually wore off. Not much interests me on there now. But I still like to come here for the chat...😁

Not to interfere in nice old friends reunion,

but in the Penthouse for me this is the be far

weirdest shit I've seen, because it's not a show.

ddhm said CHAOS … 

Can’t rememwebr the day when the Barcelona apartments were competing . That’s finally RLC at good times , not knowing what to watch and where to tune in 

BONUS … We can obviously tune in where English is spoken so we can understand also a bit of the background 😉😉

This guy with Sara, the one she gave the ring to, is a friend of LiaLia.,  On his first visit to B-4, he fingered and licked LiaLia on the LR couch, then fucked a female friend on the LR couch.  This girl had accompanied him .  Several weeks ago, he visited Sara, and spent 2-3 nights in her bed, fucking her among other activities.   

1 minute ago, moules said:

This guy with Sara, the one she gave the ring to, is a friend of LiaLia.,  On his first visit to B-4, he fingered and licked LiaLia on the LR couch, then fucked a female friend on the LR couch.  This girl had accompanied him .  Several weeks ago, he visited Sara, and spent 2-3 nights in her bed, fucking her among other activities.   

Thx I didnt remember he also fucked lialia.