B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So it seems the Zabava~s BF is still a bit toxic, mixed a bit with gaslighting.

What a healthy relationship she has. 😏

Yea looks like she answered my earlier question, still sort of together but more toxic than ever, listened to most of the call, as did lots of others, top cam for about an hour, just shows the demand for English chat. And watching the lovely Zabs of course. :blush:

She reads him well, it's always about him, time she moved on and dumped him for good, plenty of other guys out there that would appreciate her far more.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Yea looks like she answered my earlier question, still sort of together but more toxic than ever, listened to most of the call, as did lots of others, top cam for about an hour, just shows the demand for English chat. And watching the lovely Zabs of course. :blush:

She reads him well, it's always about him, time she moved on and dumped him for good, plenty of other guys out there that would appreciate her far more.

The worst part is that, maybe, she likes guys like him.

The part that I LMAO was when he said "I'm a leader" or "The man should be the leader".

Like, bro, do you really know what a leader is? Or he only reads this stuff on those alpha-male/Redpill profiles on Instagram that say bullshit like that?

Yes, in some way the man should be the leader, but a leader must have the trust of those who he leads, must give good examples and must be wise, be ethical and so on.

To me, it seems when her BF say that he must be the leader, what he really wants to say is "do what I say and don't ask questions".

• Thanks 1