B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Because of the quality  pickings of females for the two in-house paid fuckboys are getting low, makes the return of Ulyana extremely important, and very hopeful for those two in-house paid fuckboys to desperately try to recruit her into their much needed sex environment, and if she's coming off a very successful and important time with her boyfriend, at the same time still not being friends with Harley, then the chances because of her age and not having a friend like Harley by her side, would then make it extremely easy for one of the in-house paid fuckboys to recruit her, and if that happens, at her apartment or at a party with one of those paid fuckboys, then without a doubt her relationship with her boyfriend will be dead, but Ulyana has to recognize that she can be extremely popular without them, and be able to keep a successful relationship outside of this project at the same time

I know Massi is gonna try his luck when he sees her!

• Sad 1

Because of the quality  pickings of females for the two in-house paid fuckboys are getting low, makes the return of Ulyana extremely important, and very hopeful for those two in-house paid fuckboys to desperately try to recruit her into their much needed sex environment, and if she's coming off a very successful and important time with her boyfriend, at the same time still not being friends with Harley, then the chances because of her age and not having a friend like Harley by her side, would then make it extremely easy for one of the in-house paid fuckboys to recruit her, and if that happens, at her apartment or at a party with one of those paid fuckboys, then without a doubt her relationship with her boyfriend will be dead, but Ulyana has to recognize that she can be extremely popular without them, and be able to keep a successful relationship outside of this project at the same time --- I'm sorry I mistakenly put this comment under the wrong apartment, but this apartment is where it should belong ---

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

See below

Both of you are as dumb as each other, it's not about accomplishments or recognition, it's about promoting the benefits of joining the "PREMIUM" area, promotion of this little used CamCaps area

Maybe if you left, people would start using it more?::)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Uly got more ten days of vacation. We saw what happened last time that she and Lialia got more time in their vacations.....

Yeah, extending a vacation for this long is usually an impending sign of departure. Seems like a replay of her last stay tbh. From a machine translation of one of her and Harley's conversations a few days ago, it seems she was definitely back in touch with her ex and he was still a controlling asshole, so maybe she's off visiting him. Or maybe it's a new guy. Either way, she'll have been on vacation for 75% of the last month, so I'd say it's time for a new tenant in B2.

Actually, I'd say it's probably time for 3 new tenants in B2.  The only thing that seems to happen here at night is watching tv in the dark (and the twice monthly visit of Nadia's ex).

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, timber said:

Yeah, extending a vacation for this long is usually an impending sign of departure. Seems like a replay of her last stay tbh. From a machine translation of one of her and Harley's conversations a few days ago, it seems she was definitely back in touch with her ex and he was still a controlling asshole, so maybe she's off visiting him. Or maybe it's a new guy. Either way, she'll have been on vacation for 75% of the last month, so I'd say it's time for a new tenant in B2.

Actually, I'd say it's probably time for 3 new tenants in B2.  The only thing that seems to happen here at night is watching tv in the dark (and the twice monthly visit of Nadia's ex).

And she cheated him again. Professionally.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

And she cheated him again. Professionally.

It was pretty clear they weren't officially together from the conversation I translated, so not technically cheating. But he was also being super jealous, getting angry at her for going clubbing, etc, so...

• Upvote 1

Just now, timber said:

It was pretty clear they weren't officially together from the conversation I translated, so not technically cheating. But he was also being super jealous, getting angry at her for going clubbing, etc, so...

I don't know who is more idiot in this relationship. She for going back to him, knowing how he is, or him knowing that she was back to the project that he didn't want her to be in the past.

Or maybe this show that they are perfect for each other. 🤣

• Upvote 1

Never lost faith in Ulyana and not losing now as well . She will be back for the festivities period , Mr.Massimo is around now , let’s see . Ulyana  I think still needs RLC and RLC needs Ulyana .. let’s see . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Never lost faith in Ulyana and not losing now as well . She will be back for the festivities period , Mr.Massimo is around now , let’s see . Ulyana  I think still needs RLC and RLC needs Ulyana .. let’s see . 

Last time she also needed. RLC gave her a brand-new apartment for her.

I hope this time she comes back to back her things because I guess she only has Fiora as a friend now. Well, Esmi can help too.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Last time she also needed. RLC gave her a brand-new apartment for her.

I hope this time she comes back to back her things because I guess she only has Fiora as a friend now. Well, Esmi can help too.

Harley will always be there .. good and sincere friends will argue but a true friendship will prevail .. I think they will be fine .. there’s Wolf and Margo to hang around when she’s back .. Mimi might be in the town .. Ulyana during this stay and the summer one has done THE MOST sexually than what she did during her last time when we got introduced to Harley and their adventures “ jumping “ apartments . This stay , a first ever REAL threesome experience , masturbations , moments with Wolf .. I don’t complain in comparison for example to Esmi or Octavia or Shantal who was there for 7+ months .. let’s see .. if there’s one tenant I think deserving RLC protection , I think this is Ulyana .. but I know i am not objective when i speak of my favorite girl so 😂🤣😂🤣..

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Fucking the in-house paid fuckboys, Is this the only reason you like Ulyana, why is it so hard for you to see her only having sex with her boyfriend, it's weird because in your eyes, Ulyana always has to be passed around to all the paid fuck boys there, that's why I always pray that you're wrong when it comes to her

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1