B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

This is Esmi gorgeous personality when she is talking to her BF on the phone that smile, her reactions, are priceless. But other reactions are priceless also is her bates that is so real. But it seems like we are not going to get one of them any time soon and thats sad.Esmi is the only reason for me to keep a sub with RLC right now.Her natural beauty from the minute I laid eyes on her.😊

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the fandom of Esmi, great girl, just not very active and now has her sister over again.  Her first stay got off to a slow start to say the least, but this is getting repetitive.  Hopefully she and her sister are able to find their own place soon or she warms up, but only @Noldus knows which will be first.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, studev3131 said:

I appreciate the fandom of Esmi, great girl, just not very active and now has her sister over again.  Her first stay got off to a slow start to say the least, but this is getting repetitive.  Hopefully she and her sister are able to find their own place soon or she warms up, but only @Noldus knows which will be first.

They have their own apartment in Barcelona, but without cams