B2 - General Topic 2023 #23 (November / December)

Noldus

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Fiora in B2

Why doesn't Fiora tell her highness she should come pack her own crap up, at least give your followers a chance to see you for the last time, since you never invested that much on cam time in this project in the first place

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Why doesn't Fiora tell her highness she should come pack her own crap up, at least give your followers a chance to see you for the last time, since you never invested that much on cam time in this project in the first place

Because she only care about the money and I understand her. She's a pro.

9 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

If it was me I would toss all the clothes in a garbage bag and be like here you go.  This is real nice of Fiora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because she only care about the money and I understand her. She's a pro.

Well it's obvious based on her history that the money won't last long, and she'll be back, but this time I hope RLC will reject her or hopefully give her the smallest room ever given to one of their members

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Well it's obvious based on her history that the money won't last long, and she'll be back, but this time I hope RLC will reject her or hopefully give her the smallest room ever given to one of their members

Agree.

• Like 1

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards                                                                                                               Fiora packing uly's stuff....hope she gets her life together,it was fun while it lasted