Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

IF ALL was so great as you say , Leora would have NEVER left Russia , Paul would have NEVER found another girlfriend , Leora would have NEVER found another boyfriend .

Forget Covid, Forget the war, forget everything in the relationship. She had a life in Russia when suddenly the cameras were pulled and she was faced with a normal life requiring she get a job and lose her audience.

Leora left Paul and her beloved Eva to get a RLC gig, rather than stay and start a normal life by remaining in Russia with Paul, Eva, family and friends.. Some say she planned on having Paul come all along once she traveled alone to Prague. If so, 1. nothing was holding Paul's ass from traveling with her as lodging and money was there for him as well, and 2.she sure as hell wouldn't have gotten into a new relationship with Loverboy. Paul would have held out for Leora if they were still be in their relationship.

They remained friends, did the phone business and dog rescue. They eventually were able to get back together.

Bottom line: it was so important for Leora to have the camera life to be able to expose herself than to remain with Paul, when she certainly could have. Her choice: Life continuing in Russia or alone far away in Prague with cameras and no Paul/Eva. She chose what she wanted and needed most An outlet for her exhibitionism and free room and board while being able to cum the way she likes, being watched.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

On 12/1/2023 at 8:52 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Still hope to see her do that thing with her ass (flexing/twerking her cheeks) whilst on all-fours again one-day 🥵😲

Still hoping! Would be amazing in those tights or is she pulled them down a bit.

Quoting was quicker than typing it all again...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Forget Covid, Forget the war, forget everything in the relationship. She had a life in Russia when suddenly the cameras were pulled and she was faced with a normal life requiring she get a job and lose her audience.

Leora left Paul and her beloved Eva to get a RLC gig, rather than stay and start a normal life by remaining in Russia with Paul, Eva, family and friends.. Some say she planned on having Paul come all along once she traveled alone to Prague. If so, 1. nothing was holding Paul's ass from traveling with her as lodging and money was there for him as well, and 2.she sure as hell wouldn't have gotten into a new relationship with Loverboy. Paul would have held out for Leora if they were still be in their relationship.

They remained friends, did the phone business and dog rescue. They eventually were able to get back together.

Bottom line: it was so important for Leora to have the camera life to be able to expose herself than to remain with Paul, when she certainly could have. Her choice: Life continuing in Russia or alone far away in Prague with cameras and no Paul/Eva. She chose what she wanted and needed most An outlet for her exhibitionism and free room and board while being able to cum the way she likes, being watched.

Hmmm.. agree and disagree.

I think her value (in her mind) ...what she can sell to make money is being naked and bating on camera. Before that, she was but a teenager in love never looking beyond the end of the day (figuratively). 

The original objective 12 years ago is be naked on camera for a couple years, live rent free (save a few rubles), then move on. I remember when she and Paul moved in to the first apartment with  a small bathroom, small kitchen/dining area, and bedroom with a sinking mattress. 

Well, the internet took a liking to her (as she did the same with the internet), and....here we are 12 years later. I think its fair to say RLC owes much of its initial success to her.  I expect if she wants to continue this life, soon she will take Botox injections (she's already accentuating her lips) to stay relevant among those 10+ years her junior.

No kids in the future as long as this gig lasts (and birth control pill doesn't fail). Still puzzling why she hasn't gone the Chaturbate route (maybe it is a line she doesn't want to cross).

• Confused 1

52 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If Leora had any person to trust , Paul would be simply there for decoration reasons and simply “ marking” an eternal friendship between two people that for sure love each other but have ZERO PASSION towards one another .. except if you see something else that - at least me - can’t see . If this couple for you and the way they have decided to live is the right example , well done on supporting such couples and relationships . 

IF ALL was so great as you say , Leora would have NEVER left Russia , Paul would have NEVER found another girlfriend , Leora would have NEVER found another boyfriend . You see what you see because these two people HAVE NOONE ELSE in their social circle to trust or spend time . They need one another desperately because they are alone in Prague . After 4,5 years , Leora has NOONE to go for a walk in Prague and have a ladies night perhaps , Paul has NOONE to invite at home and talk about animal shelters , mobile phone repairs , THEY ARE BOTH ISOLATED from society and how life works , at least for the 90% of the people in the western civilized world . 

You encourage their way of living because Paul can’t get it hard and needs to jerk off his dick to cum and  Leora needs to play her pussy to reach orgasm . You encourage a way of living with two people who spend 20 hours per day each and everyday inside an apartment and together just 3-4 hours maximum , without cuddles , romance , passion. You watch a couple for your own reasons and you adore them and I watch to see IF MAYBE one day this apartment will become like their neighbors Venera and Lion from who Leora and Paul can learn what means to have an INCREDIBLE relationship . Just some other kilometers away , there’s Barbie and Ken , Gyana and Dantez to show to everyone watching this DEAD APARTMENT what REAL LIFE is . But i forgot , for Leora and Paul fans , REAL LIFE is Leora facing the cameras with spread legs and masturbating or removing the creamy milk from Paul . So , here’s the question , what fascinates you , drives you , makes you happy and gives you good feelings and smiles watching Leora and Paul ? Enjoy your evening if you find the time - and you wish of course - to give me an answer 😇

Friendship...no fella they are in a relationship...and if you read some of my past posts about these two then you'll know I've covered most of what you said apart from the totally irrelevant stuff that you endlessly post about. You, me and the rest of the people here who chat about them are totally irrelevant and your opinion really makes my dick itch when comparing them to others. How about compare yourself to others on here...yea you are as mad as a box of frogs with the tosh you come out with. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good night eva leora paul

See you tomorrow and sweet drea

Good night good morning good afternoon everyo 

Great weekend with the family 

See you tomorrow

Dont go Pulo, im still hopeful that the earlier fuck was the 'Amuse-Bouche' and the Main Course is still to come 😜

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Good points and that question nags at me also. Maybe because they aren't 24/7?

Chaturbate caters to horny Americans because horny Americans have money to spend. I'm guessing heavy traffic is between 8P - 2A eastern time.  Since Leora's sleep habits also cater to horny Americans, she can do Chaturbate if she wanted to (I doubt RLC's agreement prohibits it).  I'll venture that CB would be more lucrative than RLC. And if RLC doesn't like it, VH would gladly find a spot for her.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Friendship...no fella they are in a relationship...and if you read some of my past posts about these two then you'll know I've covered most of what you said apart from the totally irrelevant stuff that you endlessly post about.

A relationship in which clearly Leora not Paul wears the pants, er, wrong example, is the head of the relationship, Paul is along for the ride reacting to her directions. Apparently he's fine with it. They appear not unhappy, maybe content for now.

I disagree with your belief what is said isn't relevant. The entire forum is about everything we see and individually respond to from our own upbringing, beliefs, values, experiences as to our perceptions of this couple.

Be nice to see them have a party or friends/family like Venera and Lion, and others do. Wish Leora would break out the shisha and Jack Daniels with Paul.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

22 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A relationship in which clearly Leora not Paul wears the pants, er, wrong example, is the head of the relationship, Paul is along for the ride reacting to her directions. Apparently he's fine with it. They appear not unhappy, maybe content for now.

I disagree with your belief what is said isn't relevant. The entire forum is about everything we see and individually respond to from our own upbringing, beliefs, values, experiences as to our perceptions of this couple.

Be nice to see them have a party or friends/family like Venera and Lion, and others do. Wish Leora would break out the shisha and Jack Daniels with Paul.

Sorry but I cannot engage with you...you have your opinion and I have mine and neither if us will change that. What matters is they are in a relationship...no matter who wears the trousers or who brings the money in. Nothing matters...our opinions are irrelevant...they are together, they sleep, wake up, eat, have sex...all these things together. Our opinions are irrelevant to them, may be not people here but to them our opinions are irrelevant because as I said she knows what is best for her...not us. She did the girl on girl thing then where did she go next...oh yea that's right...back to Paul. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Sorry but I cannot engage with you...you have your opinion and I have mine and neither if us will change that. What matters is they are in a relationship...no matter who wears the trousers or who brings the money in. Nothing matters...our opinions are irrelevant...they are together, they sleep, wake up, eat, have sex...all these things together. Our opinions are irrelevant to them, may be not people here but to them our opinions are irrelevant because as I said she knows what is best for her...not us. She did the girl on girl thing then where did she go next...oh yea that's right...back to Paul. 

We agree