Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #48

Pete1960

3 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

You didn't understanding my question. It was hypothetical.

Would she accept an apartment (even the same one) and money (all as is - the same) without webcams?

If Leora had never accepted the RLC , Paul most probably - as the history events reveal - would have been called to serve the country . NOBODY would know of course as when any tenant quits , as we saw with Martina , a thankful message will be emailed to us and that’s all 😁. Leora will struggle in the future maybe not financially but when it comes as to stand in society and understand how the world spins . And this i have no doubts . 

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

There are rumors that she was asked to go anywhere she wanted and she chose Prague .. obviously the other two options at the time was Barcelona ( rumored she rejected ) and Italy … but frustration appeared when Leora stopped contacting the forum members she was in touch with so , they have remained rumors . 

Back to my original question/scenario would Leora accept even this same apartment and the same money if she were required by a contract to never install a cam or expose herself again?

il y a 3 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Aujourd'hui est une nuit paisible 

Bonsoir Pulo ;

Et comme toujours c'est Paul qui fout le bordel aujourd'hui il a mal aux dents ;il a toujours quelque chose pour emmerder le monde !

44 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Back to my original question/scenario would Leora accept even this same apartment and the same money if she were required by a contract to never install a cam or expose herself again?

Leora would have never left Russia I think if it was nothing  to do with cameras anywhere in the world . Leora has no idea about life , how would she survive by herself when she wouldn’t earn the money she earns now , pay bills , find a normal job and all normal life things ? How would she survive when she can’t make friends ? BUT ALSO , contradiction of the post .. I think that Leora would accept the offer if and only if all of the expenses were covered and not just the monthly salary , yes , without cameras .. Leora as we saw , she ALWAYS NEEDED TO learn life and other places but she needs safety .. otherwise , she can’t make things by herself because she simply doesn’t know the society and how people are ..  

She would always stay with the safety of Paul and having at least a person next to her rather than being alone . I believe that when Leora went to Prague , one of her motivations apart from getting to know the city , the country and how life works in the western world , CamCaps site and reading the posts here , the appreciation and happiness of hundreds of people seeing her back online , this was her REAL COMPANY so as not feeling alone till Paul came to visit her ..  

• Confused 3

je pense que leur aventure rlc ne dura plus bien lontemps paul et trop nul 

leora veillie la  preuve encore se soir coucher sous la couette a regarder son pc et  le télèphone super la soirée.

les abonnées disparaits  de jour en jour , même moi qui  la regarder toutes les soirées  met depuis un petit moment de moins en moins il y a plus grand chose a voir regarder encore se soir il y a rien a voir 

• Haha 1