Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

10 minutes ago, donearl72 said:

you missed a lot, you can still catch some of it on replay, they've edited some of it out tho..

i saw when it started this morning with elvis putting on 15 layers of clothes and leaving,but did they physically fight when he came back??

47 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Did i  miss something?

No not really.
But words like those of the choleric Elvis can also seriously hurt.
And what this person did was a psychological knockout.
As a consequence, RLC would actually have to ban this person.
He hopes that this will happen, as he himself shouted loudly.
"Not only you, dear Elvis, but also many RLC viewers hope so..."

• Thanks 1

I was thinking the other day before the latest fight. How on earth can Macha take care of all her things and belongings if/when she has to quit? She will need a container to pack it all! Then she will have to buy a large apartment to house it all. She will have to "beat the streets" a lot to afford life!!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I was thinking the other day before the latest fight. How on earth can Macha take care of all her things and belongings if/when she has to quit? She will need a container to pack it all! Then she will have to buy a large apartment to house it all. She will have to "beat the streets" a lot to afford life!!

RLC would not make her 'homeless' I don't think, they would probably make sure she is safe somewhere immediately after leaving the project which this day is getting closer and closer I reckon, certainly not getting further way lol. If the apartment is rented then whilst it's possible although unlikely, RLC could close it and remove 'themselves' and let her take the apartment if they pay her pay her some cash to help her on her way.   

21 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

RLC would not make her 'homeless' I don't think, they would probably make sure she is safe somewhere immediately after leaving the project which this day is getting closer and closer I reckon, certainly not getting further way lol. If the apartment is rented then whilst it's possible although unlikely, RLC could close it and remove 'themselves' and let her take the apartment if they pay her pay her some cash to help her on her way.   

I hope that you are right! But do you think RLC is that "kind" when there is no profit to be made? Just expences:

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I hope that you are right! But do you think RLC is that "kind" when there is no profit to be made? Just expences:

I hope that RLC would support her with a leaving package because she has earned them a lot of money over the years via RP since she joined in 2013 although RP service is not as old I don't think so they could at least give her 'care package'. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I hope that RLC would support her with a leaving package because she has earned them a lot of money over the years via RP since she joined in 2013 although RP service is not as old I don't think so they could at least give her 'care package'. 

It is good and well with your (and  mine) sympathy. But companys don't often act humain!

• Like 3