Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

31 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Time for masha, Linda and Alberto to all go.  Should be a max stay of one year. 

Not surprised at all that you didn't put Leora on that list,guess she's only been around a few months 

• Haha 7

RLC is fine with the Masha drama.  Little different than the drama manufactured on Big Brother or Real World, or Survivor, or the late Jerry Springer.

These long-time participants, INCLUDING LEORA, will be sent on their way when subscribers no longer watch them.

A very rough gauge I use as a proxy to what apartments / villas subscribers most follow is the number of threads every year on CC for that apartment / villa.    For 2023, Masha has seven threads, Dasha and Sasha four.  Karol and Kos (no drama apartment) two.   B-1 has 25 threads.  B-4 has 83 and counting.  

14 hours ago, philo said:

Looks like RLC is editing the feed on this scene.

If they do that...Its the end of my Subscription

14 hours ago, philo said:

RLC stopped my. feed at 10:06:11. Each time I reboot it stops exactly at that time stamp.

They better recover all feed afterwards that time stamp...I don`t accept nor believe in censorship 😁

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MrAngel said:

If they do that...Its the end of my Subscription

They better recover all feed afterwards that time stamp...I don`t accept or believe in censorship 😁

If it's true that Elvis showed the plate to the cameras to prove that drugs were being used in the apartment, I think RLC will erase everything. In Italy the use of drugs is prohibited and I don't think RLC wants to run the risk of closing down in Italy.

2 minutes ago, Boing said:

If it's true that Elvis showed the plate to the cameras to prove that drugs were being used in the apartment, I think RLC will erase everything. In Italy the use of drugs is prohibited and I don't think RLC wants to run the risk of closing down in Italy.

He didn't exactly show pointing to the cameras. He took the plate from the restroom, said something about "cocaina" and threw the plate to grownd braking it.

Drugs were never a problem for RLC.
Is now almost normal, even in the White House people are snorting hard, if the wastewater analyzes are to be believed.

Of course, drug use is a problem for Masha's health, but perhaps this relationship can only be maintained with drugs.
I think that after a difficult week ahead of her, Masha will overcome this crisis and everything will continue as it always was. my best wishes for that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Is now almost normal, even in the White House people are snorting hard, if the wastewater analyzes are to be believed.

Of course, drug use is a problem for Masha's health, but perhaps this relationship can only be maintained with drugs.
I think that after a difficult week ahead of her, Masha will overcome this crisis and everything will continue as it always was. my best wishes for that.

Drugs are a problem when it's prohibited in the country the cameras are in. Them being an open secret is fine, them being shown isn't

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Is now almost normal, even in the White House Hunter is snorting hard, if the wastewater analyzes are to be believed.

I fixed it for you.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Boing said:

They only have one apartment there anyways.  It would not be a loss if it does not come back online.

• Upvote 1