Masha - 2023 #7

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, Aurage said:

Masha is a wonderful woman and the best is yet to come. She seems to be in a good mood, a fighting mood. Funny and welcomed message, a real relief. Farewell Elvis. I hope the cats are well, though. :huh:

Cats are fine, brown one just made an appearance, white one did earlier.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

il y a 44 minutes, rado07 a dit :

painting is Roxy

What makes you think that? Might as well be a self portrait?

Talking about Roxy, I wonder where she's now. The last days before the melt down she really tried to reel in Elvis I thought. Hope to also see her back soon, but I'm not so sure she's really the friend Masha thinks she is.

3 minutes ago, DirtyOldMan said:

Talking about Roxy, I wonder where she's now. The last days before the melt down she really tried to reel in Elvis I thought. Hope to also see her back soon, but I'm not so sure she's really the friend Masha thinks she is.

The painting is of Roxy...they both posted a video of Masha painting it whilst Roxy hot the video of her doing it and was tagged as/for Roxy. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, DirtyOldMan said:

Looks like she may have lost another friend due to a man, although she and the others are still friends due to her visits to them. 

24 minutes ago, franklin said:

Any purpose for Roxy to visit now?  If she and Masha are still FWBs, there'll have to be a man involved otherwise Roxy will be stuck with"entertaining" herself during the long nights.

Hopefully when you say they need a man for Roxy you don't mean they need Elvis 😁