B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Karma respecting the viewers this time , excellent viewing experience with the the lights on .. much much better and improvement for sure . 

We haven't got to the action yet but I'm sure the darkness was for his benefit more than her, she has come a long way since she arrived. 

• Haha 2

Again … Too much action for RLc .. it is a good period currently in comparison to a really big boring period .. competition seems helping a lot .. And maybe they have indeed increase the salaries or brought back some bonuses that maybe they had stopped . 

And let’s hope that they won’t end up this time by the window in the corner and action will be on Karma’s bed mostly .. Karma stealing the moment tonight , excellent 👏👏👏

• Haha 1

Karma’s nipples .. what needs to be said but an amazing experience to watch , can’t really think any other tenant with such incredible nipples , from this aspect , this guy is a lucky Son Of A Gun 😂🤣😂

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Karmas Brustwarzen ... was gesagt werden muss, aber es ist ein unglaubliches Erlebnis, es anzusehen. Ich kann mir kaum vorstellen, dass es einen anderen Mieter mit solch unglaublichen Brustwarzen gibt. Unter diesem Gesichtspunkt ist dieser Typ ein glücklicher Son Of A Gun 😂 🤣 😂

"Der Kavalier genießt und schweigt ! "

8 minutes ago, tatakos said:

I hope he remembered this time to bring condoms.

Condoms...at least he's taken his socks off. Most guys on RLC seem to wear socks when shagging and not a condom...which is weird because I don't ever remember socks preventing STI's. 

• Haha 1