B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

Don't you think that RLC has made its point as being an open-minded company and now can get rid of Daytona!!! He is about to make me sick! Following in Saras footsteps every wakin hour. I can't understand how Sara can accept it. What kind of resposibillity does she have?? Is she getting extra payed to have this going on?!? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Non pensate che RLC abbia dimostrato di essere un'azienda dalla mentalità aperta e ora possa sbarazzarsi di Daytona!!! Sta per farmi star male! Seguendo le orme di Sara in ogni ora di veglia. Non riesco a capire come Sara possa accettarlo. Che tipo di responsabilità ha?? Viene pagata di più per fare questo?!? 

Only Sara will be able to tell us, I couldn't stand him from the first moment he arrived because that night Sara wanted to offer her bed to him and not welcome Karma

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Don't you think that RLC has made its point as being an open-minded company and now can get rid of Daytona!!! He is about to make me sick! Following in Saras footsteps every wakin hour. I can't understand how Sara can accept it. What kind of resposibillity does she have?? Is she getting extra payed to have this going on?!? 

Maybe you didn't noticed but they are close since she arrived. To me is very clear that they are friends.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Di cosa stai parlando?

Sara has her problems with the visa and the civil union (so they say in this forum) but her attitude is not rational. Have you cut Karma out of her life? The friendship must be such that sooner or later the partner or pseudo-companion is respected, here "the tick" and Sara do not respect each other and do not respect Karma. I also believe that the presence of "the Mint" distanced the other tenants from Sara and consequently from Karma

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Sara has her problems with the visa and the civil union (so they say in this forum) but her attitude is not rational. Have you cut Karma out of her life? The friendship must be such that sooner or later the partner or pseudo-companion is respected, here "the tick" and Sara do not respect each other and do not respect Karma. I also believe that the presence of "the Mint" distanced the other tenants from Sara and consequently from Karma

You guys aren't watching what I'm watching. Karma has no problems with Daytona, they hang out multiple times and the last time that Karma and Sara had sex Daytona was there in the beginning of the night.

But I know why you guys think this way. Because if they were really a couple, they were having sex every night. Right? As far as I know their relationship isn't this way. Sara have her BF, or multiple BFs, and Karma have hers.

• Upvote 2