B4 - General Topic 2023 #74 (December)

7 minutes ago, DWI said:

I miss Taylor. She was lots of fun to watch...pretty much mostly always happy and definitely an adventurous lesbian.

Yeah. Taylor gave Kristy advice how to satisfy her,

just a few short sentences. Karma says nothing to BF,

to help her finish, she's not interested.

2 minutes ago, H12DKE said:

Plus the fact she failed to get aroused and faked the lot. I'm jut waiting now for all the hate on men comments and praise for a woman that didn't do any better. They were both useless and boring and nether deserve credit given that this is what they clearly do in the Cult they are both in. This guy reminds me of David Koresh. 

Excuse me, but what are you talking about? You clearly missed a lot of what Taylor did in her lesbian trysts and as far as Martina goes, you obviously NEVER watched her and Nelly. You, in my recollection are the first poster to ever say that the Martina/Nelly adventures were fake, or as you put it, "useless and boring"...you've got to be kidding.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, DWI said:

I miss Taylor. She was lots of fun to watch...pretty much mostly always happy and definitely an adventurous lesbian. With Taylor, Martina, and Eva now gone, we're left with psuedo lesbian shows for the most part. Too bad.

Agree on that. I think Cecilia gets close because she really likes women but she is a show girl through and through so she will never meet the "genuineness" criteria like Taylor or Martina used to do in their sessions with another women.

32 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ouais. Taylor a donné à Kristy des conseils pour la satisfaire,

juste quelques phrases courtois. Karma ne dit rien à BF,

pour l'aider à finir, elle n'est pas intéressée.

36 minutes ago, northguy said:

Non non. Beaucoup plus intéressant, mais ça marche toujours.

Quand Karma est avec Sara, elle ne fait pas de faux fils.

il ne manque plus au mec d'enculer karma et le tour du manège sera fait???

7 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

D'accordo su questo. Penso che Cecilia si avvicini perché le piacciono davvero le donne, ma è una show girl in tutto e per tutto, quindi non soddisferà mai i criteri di "genuinità" come hanno fatto Taylor o Martina nelle loro sessioni con un'altra donna.

After the first time Kristy confessed to Taylor that he was the first person to give her an orgasm using only his tongue and let's remember that that day, perhaps I remember correctly, Kristy was on her period. Between Sara and Karma there is only discovery but between Taylor and Kristy at the beginning there was deep love

• Haha 1

Just now, poncherello said:

Dopo la prima volta Kristy ha confessato a Taylor di essere stata la prima persona a darle un orgasmo usando solo la lingua e ricordiamoci che quel giorno, forse ricordo bene, Kristy aveva il ciclo. Tra Sara e Karma c'è solo scoperta ma tra Taylor e Kristy all'inizio c'era amore profondo

Between Martina and Nelly only transgression

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

After the first time Kristy confessed to Taylor that he was the first person to give her an orgasm using only his tongue

Yes, after 8 years on RLC and 12 different guys,

who didn't know how to do it.

23 minutes ago, poncherello said:

After the first time Kristy confessed to Taylor that he was the first person to give her an orgasm using only his tongue and let's remember that that day, perhaps I remember correctly, Kristy was on her period. Between Sara and Karma there is only discovery but between Taylor and Kristy at the beginning there was deep love

Kristy and Taylor was a short but genuine story. It took them weeks to have their first kiss, Kristy broke up with her guy when she realized theres no feelings between them because she was interested in Taylor and admitted after one of their sex sessions that she was in love. Karma and Sara romance will never reach that and its even unfair to expect that from them, obviouslly theres no interest on both sides in being more than friends (who can eventually have sex).

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Kristy e Taylor è stata una storia breve ma genuina. Ci sono volute settimane per avere il loro primo bacio, Kristy ha rotto con il suo ragazzo quando si è resa conto che non c'erano sentimenti tra loro perché era interessata a Taylor e ha ammesso dopo una delle loro sessioni di sesso di essere innamorata. La storia d'amore tra Karma e Sara non raggiungerà mai questo obiettivo ed è persino ingiusto aspettarselo da loro, ovviamente non c'è interesse da entrambe le parti ad essere più che amici (che alla fine possono fare sesso).

We think the same thing. No one will ever know what happened during the trip to Madrid, Taylor even thought about buying a house to live with Kristy but at a certain point something broke... I think it's the fact that the trip, for three days, wasn't for two but foursome, with Lavika and Alana