B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

Ney feeling something new.

Because having sexual relationships with different people can change not only your perspective, but it can and will change you. Bare with me.

The other day she mentioned
to Max that she had not been "active" in 5 months.

Seeing her sexual energy on display here and her overall personality and vibe she seems a very 😎 cool in a hot 🔥 way.

It's been said that she and Wolf used to be together, my question is was that 5 months ago with Wolf 🐺 or someone else?

Granted, given my recency bias, I think it may have been.

There's a strong connection between the two of them.

Maybe the security of what she feels with Wolf she wants to find with someone else.

But she is very young and comfortable in her own skin.

Today's a new day and she's feeling something...and someone new.

I only watched live that part of the evening when Neytiri whipped Margo's butt.  Ney was very skilled, and she has whipped Margo's butt before.  Ney was theatrical as she flogged Margo, but the red marks on Margo's butt cheeks were very real.

This, and the dancing and pirouetting that followed seemed to be done for later viewing on OF or some other subscription site that Margo has.

I think the history of Margo and Wolf with Ney is becoming more clear.  She was/is their accomplice / apprentice in B&D shows that were / are produced for an audience outside of RLC.  Last night, when Ney straddled Wolf on the bed, was the most intimate that Ney and Wolf have been, and this was in the presence of Margo.  Margo having earlier dined at the Y. (Ney)

I can easily see a future quartet of Wolf, Margo, Ney, and Massi.  Massi now has Ney's highest recommendation.

+++++++++++++++

I wonder if Cecelia took Massi's ex back to her off-cam apartment.  And will we see the ex again before she returns to Israel?  The ex seems more interested in girls than guys.

Max

On the phone with his plus one and lying about last night thinking that Ney doesn't understand what he is saying..

He mentioned that they have a reservation for this afternoon. He won't say anything about being with Ney this morning, he did mention making French toast though..

I bet he won't take Ney with him.

Edited by 1charliefoxx69

I still reckon Cecilia prefers women and just tolerates cock for the money shows. It would have been much better imo if Cecilia and her local hooker had been left to pleasure themselves but then that’s just me. Neytiri on the other hand looks like she can’t get enough of that giant wanger but then if that’s what she wants then good for her. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, moules said:

I wonder if Cecelia took Massi's ex back to her off-cam apartment.  And will we see the ex again before she returns to Israel?  The ex seems more interested in girls than guys.

We have until Tuesday for another session of CC and Miss Israel, hopefully just the two of them in B1 :wink:

What Ney does understand is that Max Is going to chase all the tail he wants.

He has a week to get with Sara who's leaving, he wants Karma but she won't get with him while Sara is still around.

She needs and wants affection, she's the girlfriend type and she picked the wrong dude to lay down with because his narcissist ways won't let him be anything but what he is.

He may please her and vise versa  but he will always disappear and disappoint her.

Interesting that when Massi leaves, Margo and Ney converse in their native language, and not English.  Last night in the bath, Margo seems to be explaining the "business" to Ney in English.  Talking to the cameras as well as to Ney?