B7 - General Topic 2023 #33 (December)

il y a 16 minutes, 1charliefoxx69 a dit :

Did anyone else notice Wolf and Ney didn't have their usual daily visit? He usually goes over to B4 or she comes to hang out?

Ney had something going wrong yesterday evening, slept like 16 hours and still in a shitty mood.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

She told him my friend. How have you been..it's the original charliefoxx69 remember me?

..I had to create a new handle to rejoin the forum.

I thought the name sounded familiar of something close I have seen before.  Welcome back

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Wölfchen said:

Is Wolf really such an idiot that he doesn't notice that Massimo is getting closer and closer to Margo? Or does he just not care?

Maybe he's hoping the Stallion will take her off his hands.  Then maybe he'll feel comfortable again with other woman.  

58 minutes ago, peking said:

I guess some see it that way

and some may think, hope she's open to a 3some with the both of them with their goal being getting her off😁

forgot to mention, as partners not competitors 😀

Just look at the wolfs body tells you he doesn't look at other guys as anything buy competitors.

49 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

Wolf is more than aware of Max's advances he watched him kiss her and fondle her his first night in the Villa.

Wolf told him she was the "neighbor from hell" and Margo repeated it. You missed this, her in the red wig and nurse outfit, when he fingered her?

Interesting we haven't seen that nurses outfit since...to bad, I thought she looked hot in it.....as did the Stallion....

41 minutes ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

The truth is if you look beyond the sex he and Margo have become closer although she does have outside interests. Like the night of the massage and sex with Sara at B4 or visiting Cecilia the other night.

He's not threatened at she gives herself to him all the time.

In fact, she was on the phone earlier her mom and he said hello to her.

She's close all right....with her hand wrapped tightly around his testicles....

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Just look at the wolfs body tells you he doesn't look at other guys as anything buy competitors.

I guess it depends on the prism you look at these interpersonal relationships.

Max is new and Wolf has established relationships with many in the Villas.

They Wolf/Max  went and worked out together the other day then went he shopping with Margo after. That's the night he brought his plus one to B4.

Edited by 1charliefoxx69

2 hours ago, Wölfchen said:

Margo is leaning more and more towards Massimo!

Only a matter of time hopefully and they will hook up. I noticed Margo was wearing a wig today, one of many she has. All this since Massi arrived and after he invited the Israeli girl over at the weekend. Margo has plans...and I hope they are good ones.   

• Like 1