Rubber Bullets or Hollow Points?

KarenKraft

547066_e1981a5e_75bb_11e4_95cb_53e820554b16.jpg

Lethal looks ... The toy handgun taken from 12-year-old Tamir Rice, who was fatally shot by Cleveland police over the weekend. Source: AP Source: AP

That's not a toy, that's a fucking replica and I feel sorry for the poor cop who could now have his life destroyed. Even with the benefit of training and probably because of it, if I was the cop and someone came near me with that, with a split second to react, I'd shoot.

547066_e1981a5e_75bb_11e4_95cb_53e820554b16.jpg

Lethal looks ... The toy handgun taken from 12-year-old Tamir Rice, who was fatally shot by Cleveland police over the weekend. Source: AP Source: AP

That's not a toy, that's a fucking replica and I feel sorry for the poor cop who could now have his life destroyed. Even with the benefit of training and probably because of it, if I was the cop and someone came near me with that, with a split second to react, I'd shoot.

Kids choose their destiny and sometimes it comes with fatal circumstances.

Particularly when you are taught that you are a victim, that you and yours have been abused for generations; that society owes you and everybody else in your grievance group big time.  That the debt owned is so profound that it can never be paid back.  So why bother giving it a try?  Why not simply suck up the slops at the public trough?