Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #49

Pete1960

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Everyone by praising Leora’s repetitive daily actions , simply keeps on seeing her as a SEXUAL TOY and OBJECT and not as a HUMAN BEING

If a gal wants to be naked, bate and fuck on camera for free room and board what else would she expect from people watching for those reasons? You wanna dance you gotta pay the fiddler. Meat show.

If anyone somehow disagrees I ask would you pay $45 a month to watch a normal chaste woman live without any nakedness, sex?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

If a gal wants to be naked, bate and fuck on camera for free room and board what else would she expect from people watching for those reasons? You wanna dance you gotta pay the fiddler. Meat show.

If anyone somehow disagrees I ask would you pay $45 a month to watch a normal chaste woman live without any nakedness, sex?

People can pay and have all that plus REAL LIFE happenings , nudism and sex and all is essential but look at Nadia , Esmi , Elli , Venera , the only ones who don’t seem to have any social lives of significance ( however they have been seen at least visiting 1-2 times ) is Esenia and Dima .. EVERYONE ELSE , they try ( either successful or not , ups and downs , smiles and tears ) to live together WITH  the cameras and not together FOR the cameras .. There’s REAL LIFE despite lots of sex and oegies and whatever elsewhere because it is simply one thing happening .. PEOPLE INTERACT WITH PEOPLE , exactly as we were made to be as HUMAN BEINGS and to be different than the animals ( with the ability to speak of course which no other species does ) … What is to see watching 2 LONELY PEOPLE with no social life , ABSOLUTELY ZERO INTERACTION with anyone in life .. ahh yes I forget , Leora speaks to her father and Paul to the people back in Russia … ahh yes , ALL NOT FACE TO FACE INTERACTION , this is ignored 😆😆😂🤣

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, peking said:

well heck

glad I'm shallow and that must explain why my eyes truly luv seeing her naked and or bating when I take a peek at her

I can't see her mental well being so I can't comment on it

people should be able to do at least one thing well but when she bates, people should only hope she cums/enjoys herself most of the time and it would be dumb to fake it because she doesn't have to

yes, it's odd to not have buddies/company/other people around but maybe they have THEIR reasons or they are dealing with it somehow THEIR way or maybe not

normal is somewhat iffy, lol. It was HER decision to be sooooo sexual on cam and my eyes sooooo thank her and maybe that explains 95% of the posts

if everyone on RLC decided to be on cam studying for a degree and loads of friends would you get a subscription?

If I remember, you seem to be okay about the sex on cam. then again, I could be wrong.

surely everyone hopes/thinks RLC participants have jobs/friends and outside interests other than RLC because some complain when they stay out lol

if most people understood the languages there would be more comments about something else other than pussies, blowjobs, fucking and bating

whoa, my bad, I need to slow my roll 😀 pussies and bating will always come first but at the least they would come in second 😄

maybe some want more than the participants are willing to share on cam hence fake names to start with and life beyond the apt(s).

heck, Monday night Football is coming on lol

yes, the REAL football 🤣 okay, the other football, geeze.

dd, glad you are here, you are a hoot 😀

Wish everyone could simply have the good and fair/reasonable thoughts like you do , what an answer and HOW GREAT ARGUMENTS to support what you say and not just throw words or emojis or whatever😇👏👏👏

It is when you believe that there’s HOPE ON THE FORUM , well done friend 👏👏👏👏🙏🙏

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

People can pay and have all that plus REAL LIFE happenings , nudism and sex and all is essential but look at Nadia , Esmi , Elli , Venera , the only ones who don’t seem to have any social lives of significance ( however they have been seen at least visiting 1-2 times ) is Esenia and Dima .. EVERYONE ELSE , they try ( either successful or not , ups and downs , smiles and tears ) to live together WITH  the cameras and not together FOR the cameras .. There’s REAL LIFE despite lots of sex and oegies and whatever elsewhere because it is simply one thing happening .. PEOPLE INTERACT WITH PEOPLE , exactly as we were made to be as HUMAN BEINGS and to be different than the animals ( with the ability to speak of course which no other species does ) … What is to see watching 2 LONELY PEOPLE with no social life , ABSOLUTELY ZERO INTERACTION with anyone in life .. ahh yes I forget , Leora speaks to her father and Paul to the people back in Russia … ahh yes , ALL NOT FACE TO FACE INTERACTION , this is ignored 😆😆😂🤣

I can imagine having sex with those women would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. Hello, hello, hello like an echo in the grand canyon. 

• Upvote 3

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa terça feira para todos 

wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

05/12/2023 05/December /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Mouth lips 

She doesn't have any pussy lips, she's got a bike rack

Bike rack... I don't have a bike, but if I did... 

I can't remember if she  started using filler for her lips back in her mother land or after she came here where she's at. They probably took some of that fat from her plump ass and moved it to her lips. Bah dum... 😏 🥁 

• Haha 3