Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

Still no flight icon at RLC ✈️ and guessing both are finally smart enough not to share their entire existence on social media. Is there such a thing as a rehab clinic for social media addiction...they packed light........hmmmmmmmm

guy bass GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

29 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

If he is T-Rex, (Rex being the latin for King), so on those lines, would Linda not be  Regina, i.e. Queen. 🙂 Hell I would happily spend time on my knees in front of her. 🙂 

To much credit for both (except the knee thing) 😝

• Haha 2

Anyone else or just me think it's strange that she doesn't share more on OF at least she could charge extra for it. Theres already plenty of videos and pictures that are public online. I don't see why she wouldn't at least while she's on RLC charge extra and make big money. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, skaterchu said:

Anyone else or just me think it's strange that she doesn't share more on OF at least she could charge extra for it. There's already plenty of videos and pictures that are public online. I don't see why she wouldn't at least while she's on RLC charge extra and make big money. 

When you say 'share more', what do you mean specifically because Linda has stated on her IG that her OF is strictly daily activity content and nothing of any sexual content. Linda & Tibor don't need to make extra money...they both run their own photography business and T Bone produces his own music which as you said there's plenty of videos and pictures that are public online already on both of their lives.   

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, skaterchu said:

Anyone else or just me think it's strange that she doesn't share more on OF at least she could charge extra for it. Theres already plenty of videos and pictures that are public online. I don't see why she wouldn't at least while she's on RLC charge extra and make big money. 

Suppose T-Turd is suddenly discovered with one of his childish hobbies and becomes a public figure in the Czech Republic, you then have a woman standing all over the internet in all her glory. That will be a short career and I wonder how much damage she is already doing to him. Suppose I want my wedding ( or business meeting) photographed/Filmed by T-Turd and suddenly come across Linda on the internet doing jumping jacks naked...nice advertising. Or, look mommy, that woman was with the man who thought us to breakdance today she really can bounce huh mommy? 😝
 bouncing boobs GIF

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, skaterchu said:

23 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Suppose T-Turd is suddenly discovered with one of his childish hobbies and becomes a public figure in the Czech Republic, you then have a woman standing all over the internet in all her glory. That will be a short career and I wonder how much damage she is already doing to him. Suppose I want my wedding ( or business meeting) photographed/Filmed by T-Turd and suddenly come across Linda on the internet doing jumping jacks naked...nice advertising. Or, look mommy, that woman was with the man who thought us to breakdance today she really can bounce huh mommy? 😝
 bouncing boobs GIF

Childish hobbies...you mean like the one where he spends a lot of his time teaching children in the community how to dance. Yea childish hobby right...oh and T Turd...what's that about or are you just another hater on one of the guys in the project? Just asking?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Childish hobbies...you mean like the one where he spends a lot of his time teaching children in the community how to dance. Yea childish hobby right...oh and T Turd...what's that about or are you just another hater on one of the guys in the project? Just asking?

Well he does seem more excited around those kids compared to when he's around his wife!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Hater, hater....that's a overstatement, let's say i am not a fan😝 and what about your aggressive approach, or are you just another hater ? just asking !

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Well he does seem more excited around those kids compared to when he's around his wife!

Well isn't Linda taking medication for something...she has clearly changed after something obviously happened. 

• Haha 1