Linda & Tibor (2023) #6

Pete1960

12 hours ago, upyourass said:

Suppose T-Turd is suddenly discovered with one of his childish hobbies and becomes a public figure in the Czech Republic, you then have a woman standing all over the internet in all her glory. That will be a short career and I wonder how much damage she is already doing to him. Suppose I want my wedding ( or business meeting) photographed/Filmed by T-Turd and suddenly come across Linda on the internet doing jumping jacks naked...nice advertising. Or, look mommy, that woman was with the man who thought us to breakdance today she really can bounce huh mommy? 😝
 bouncing boobs GIF

OMG I need to catch up. You guys' comments. And you upyourass, you are the worst.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Childish hobbies...you mean like the one where he spends a lot of his time teaching children in the community how to dance. Yea childish hobby right...oh and T Turd...what's that about or are you just another hater on one of the guys in the project? Just asking?

You go bro!

• Haha 1

In the mean time...has anyone seen anything about the whereabouts of the two loveturds (no offence 😉)?  never seen them this silent on there Socials, at least at Karol & Kos there is a Holiday Icon. ✈️

.Looking Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News