B1 - General Topic 2023 #25 (December)

32 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

When Kelly rejoined people said she bates a lot. A month and a half later I have 6 bates from her. It seems like she is talking on the phone a lot more than she bates.

Don't get too revved up--you might blow your head gasket. 😏

• Haha 2

CC needs to call Radi up.  Her BF is like watching paint dry.  She wants some views, that’s the move or her other friend that she had over the other night.  Her fuckin the fuckboys or her BF doesn’t even register anymore.  I like CC BTW.

cecilia bf is a fucking loser all that pussy in front of you but you are looking at your phone now I see why she fucked massimo 😂

I wonder how many times massimo made her cum 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

cecilia bf is a fucking loser all that pussy in front of you but you are looking at your phone now I see why she fucked massimo 😂

I wonder how many times massimo made her cum 😂

She looks so depressed. You are right. As much as Massimo is a creep, he pleasures her right. 

• Like 1

The idea of Cecilia joining the project was only good for the first couple months, sometimes it's good that our wishes don't come true so that reality doesn't ruin our fantasy. If she left the project today she wouldn't be missed, and I think it would be better for her, she doesn't seem to be having fun anymore.

• Thanks 1