B4 - General Topic 2023 #77 (December)

3 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Samantha was recently an addition with Dasha & Sasha, her room mates were Angie (now downstairs from Dasha & Sasha) & Emily.

All the Russian apartments were shut down, it wasn't because someone put out an address online.

ok my mistake, but that's the same Samantha and Angie? Wow they look totally difference from before. thanks for correcting me and letting me know.  🙂

• Like 1

Just now, MaxK said:

If the girls had any sense they would avoid Massimo!

I don't think they know any better? Some of these women are prone to this life style. Abusive relationships, working on street or dealing with men whom only wants them for sex or Loneliness? I'm a Prison Guard, I ask a lot of female Inmates why did you commit their crime? Most of them would reply with some those same answers like dominating men, abusive relationship and of course Drug-Related. Or these women just can't resist sex. 

• Upvote 1

Back to the bald-headed guy who visited Sara the other night, and brought his dog.

He first appeared when Sara brought him to the villa with the Black guy.  Within minutes, all three are on the balcony.  Sara and the bald guy immediately begin kissing and caressing.  The Black guy leaves, he is sleeping in the LR.  Bald guy and Sara get into bed and there is sex, --all under the covers.  He has an orgasm because Sara gets paper towels to clean him up.  He leaves.  His visit lasted maybe 90 minutes.  This meeting was so quick it was if he had a long time between connecting flights at Barcelona airport and needed a quickie.  Sara obviously knew him from before.

Two days later he appeared at Harley's and Fiora's.  IIRC, he slept in Harley's bed.  I cannot remember whether they had sex or not.  I concluded he is Russian, and probably visiting Barcelona.

Now he appears again.  This time he brings his dog.  Dog looks to be the same breed as Taco.  (Does he know Martina, too?)    The dog seems to know Sara.  (I remember Taco jumping all over G-4.)  And I now conclude the dog indicates he currently lives in Barcelona.

So is he a real bf of Sara?  Do they know each other from Saint Petersburg, or from Barcelona?  Does he work for RLC?  Does he have a Schengen visa?

As for the tattooed guy in the green pants who Sara gave the ring to, and who has addiction issues according to Sara, it seems he is not a real bf but possibly her civil partner, or maybe not. 

--------------------

I will note that the three ladies with the most risque attire in the LR last evening were Margo, Ney, and Karma.  IMO.

And the one thing I have learned from watching RLC is that instant judgments and interpretations of behavior are typically more incorrect than not.  And I use my judgments about the bald guy as an example. 

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Torniamo al ragazzo calvo che è andato a trovare Sara l'altra sera e ha portato il suo cane.

Appare per la prima volta quando Sara lo porta alla villa con il ragazzo nero. In pochi minuti tutti e tre sono sul balcone. Sara e il pelato cominciano subito a baciarsi e ad accarezzarsi. Il ragazzo nero se ne va, sta dormendo nella LR. Il ragazzo calvo e Sara vanno a letto e fanno sesso, tutto sotto le coperte. Ha un orgasmo perché Sara prende della carta assorbente per pulirlo. Lui lascia. La sua visita è durata forse 90 minuti. Questo incontro è stato così veloce come se avesse avuto molto tempo tra i voli in coincidenza all'aeroporto di Barcellona e avesse bisogno di una sveltina. Sara ovviamente lo conosceva da prima.

Due giorni dopo si presentò da Harley e Fiora. IIRC, ha dormito nel letto di Harley. Non riesco a ricordare se abbiano fatto sesso oppure no. Ho concluso che è russo e probabilmente sta visitando Barcellona.

Ora appare di nuovo. Questa volta porta il suo cane. Il cane sembra essere della stessa razza di Taco. (Conosce anche Martina?) Il cane sembra conoscere Sara. (Ricordo che Taco saltava dappertutto G-4.) E ora concludo che il cane indica che attualmente vive a Barcellona.

Quindi è un vero fidanzato di Sara? Si conoscono da San Pietroburgo o da Barcellona? Lavora per RLC? Ha un visto Schengen?

Per quanto riguarda il ragazzo tatuato con i pantaloni verdi a cui Sara ha regalato l'anello, e che secondo Sara ha problemi di dipendenza, sembra che non sia un vero fidanzato ma forse il suo partner civile, o forse no. 

--------------------

Noterò che le tre donne con l'abbigliamento più rischioso al LR ieri sera erano Margo, Ney e Karma. dell'IMO.

E l'unica cosa che ho imparato guardando RLC è che i giudizi istantanei e le interpretazioni del comportamento sono in genere più errati che non. E uso come esempio i miei giudizi sul ragazzo calvo. 

Il ragazzo pelato non e’ Russo, parlavano Inglese

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

They agree that they don't want him, but they also know he is a relentless hunter who won't take no for an answer.

No means No! these women need to stop letting unwanted Sexual Advantages toward them. Where I'm from if the women say No, they mean it. Or your going to find yourself in Emergency Room, with a knife wound or gun wound.

31 minutes ago, moules said:

I concluded he is Russian, and probably visiting Barcelona.

Not sure on this mystery, just to be clear.

If this is the guy Sara called "Baby" on the phone,

and later discussed with Lacrim's friend,

then he seems to live in Andorra.

They spoke English, so he's not Russian.

6 minutes ago, Troy said:

No means No! these women need to stop letting unwanted Sexual Advantages toward them. Where I'm from if the women say No, they mean it. Or your going to find yourself in Emergency Room, with a knife wound or gun wound.

No is a no for sure.

But these people are all sex workers and colleagues,

so normal morality doesn't apply here.