B4 - General Topic 2023 #78 (December)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

But it's not true. Daytona is a very good friend of Sara,

and now also Karma. They go out in Barcelona together.

The "Tick" (cockblocker) theme is just anti trans values.

it is often very difficult to assume things here if you have not seen or heard them yourself, I can follow most conversations in different languages very well (can't write them) and I therefore know that the translation programs make unbelievable mistakes so I dare not say whether it is really an anti-transgender name.
I have nothing against transgender people, there are a lot of them at mine work but when Daytona starts laughing I turn off the sound.

il y a 15 minutes, 1charliefoxx69 a dit :

Example Ney on Margo's bed early this morning that was amazing, watch the replay.

Saw that, almost looks like Tai Chi martial art, beautiful, I agree.

Many have misunderstood my comment:

I also find Karma seductive (but her dance ...), it was not a judgement on her person or personality. 

Thanks all for the feedback to the poll.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it is often very difficult to assume things here if you have not seen or heard them yourself, I can follow most conversations in different languages very well (can't write them) and I therefore know that the translation programs make unbelievable mistakes so I dare not say whether it is really an anti-transgender name.
I have nothing against transgender people, there are a lot of them at mine work but when Daytona starts laughing I turn off the sound.

northguy isn't saying the nicknames themselves have a transphobic meaning, he is saying the use of any negative nicknames is people being transphobic. Or in other words, people don't like Daytona just because they are transphobic people and this is why they're using negative nicknames instead of using Daytona. 

Now, if we apply that same logic to northguy, it must be that northguy only likes Daytona because Daytona is trans. Which is itself transphobic, because northguy's like for Daytona would either be out of pity or a fetish.

• Confused 1

I have never allowed myself and will never allow myself to criticize "the gender" of the people in front of me but I justified the nickname I gave "to the mint" both at the beginning and this morning in response to Xarvas. To please you, I report it here in full: "I call him "the tick" because he is always attached to Sara or Karma and doesn't allow the right intimacy, he doesn't realize that many times he should leave them alone. He experiences this the other evening with Lali who asked him to go out with her from Karma's room who had started playing intimate games with Sara. If you haven't seen it I'll send you the reply" I didn't talk about friendship yes or friendship no. I hope the translator doesn't betray me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

Meiner Meinung nach hätte sie nicht tanzen, sondern provozieren sollen, was mich betrifft, ja, ich würde mich umdrehen, um ihr zu folgen. Aber es ist bekannt, dass ich in Karma verliebt bin, daher ist meine Meinung sicherlich voreingenommen

Hallo Poncherello  ! Sie sind nicht allein mit Karma. Es gibt in der weiten Welt noch mehr Menschen denen Karma mehr bedeutet als einige flüchtige Pixel auf ihren Monitoren oder ein paar krumme Finger.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, illy said:

Now, if we apply that same logic to northguy, it must be that northguy only likes Daytona because Daytona is trans.

Not true, there are good people and bad people.

Daytona comes across for me as a good person,

much better than Massimo.

I don't watch her sex, it's not for me, I can watch 2 girls though.

But I have no problem with trans being who they are at all.

I wouldn't mind at all to have Daytona as a friend, like Sara and Karma does.

That's called inclusive culture. The other side is bashing, = bad people

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1