B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

4 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

The use of the word STUDS should be reframed from.

Unfortunately it was the translator: in Italian we use the term "stallone" for this type of men. The translator translated it as "stud", but perhaps "stallion" is better.

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I'm a big fan of Karma, I personally think she is totally happy at the Villa and with the situations she is in right now. She enjoys Sara's company and the nights they spend together it's really nothing more than that. They both see other people. 

Karma likes to work on her computer, she has plenty of space to do that and also seems to be fine with taking breaks and chatting to others as we just saw with her in the Kitchen with the male guest.

She isn't threatened by Massimo, she knew he was in the building with Sara last night yet it was fine to sleep naked with the door open. She was quite cold to Massimo most of the evening yesterday giving him no reason to think it was game on. I doubt she has any interest in Massimo and will tell him No is No if that's what she feels.

Sorry I don't like to rant much but I feel there is too much emphasis on Karma not fitting in at the Villa. She does fit in and seems to like being there and she has Squash too which she adores.

Would she be better in B1. No she would be out all the time and if in the apartment only to work on her computer.

Wise words!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

OK, yes Sara has a lot of men for sure, and now maybe Massimo.

I must admit I can't figure Sara out, Karma is easier.

But I do believe Sara really like the slow Tantra with Karma,

more than the guys passing through. We'll see.

I like Sara, she reminds me of friends/people I have know who take life by the balls are open to having lots of experience. I wish I was that adventurous. The downside for me is is that dick-wads losers like Massimo don't get told to go fuck a hat. 

I don't think she is lesbian, just very open and unhindered. What her and Karma have is not commitment to each other. Not boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. But its intense and can easily exist indefinitely regardless of them seeing others people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Sono un grande fan di Karma, personalmente penso che sia totalmente felice alla Villa e con le situazioni in cui si trova in questo momento. Le piace la compagnia di Sara e le notti che trascorrono insieme non sono altro che questo. Entrambi vedono altre persone. 

A Karma piace lavorare al computer, ha molto spazio per farlo e sembra che le vada bene anche fare delle pause e chiacchierare con gli altri, come abbiamo appena visto con lei in cucina con l'ospite maschio.

Non si sente minacciata da Massimo, sapeva che lui era nel palazzo con Sara ieri sera eppure andava bene dormire nuda con la porta aperta. È stata piuttosto fredda con Massimo per gran parte della serata di ieri, non dandogli motivo di pensare che la partita fosse iniziata. Dubito che abbia qualche interesse per Massimo e gli dirà No è No se è quello che sente.

Mi dispiace, non mi piace sbraitare molto, ma sento che c'è troppa enfasi sul Karma che non si adatta alla Villa. Si adatta e sembra che le piaccia essere lì e ha anche Squash che adora.

Sarebbe migliore in B1? No, sarebbe fuori tutto il tempo e se fosse nell'appartamento solo per lavorare al computer.

Ok 99% because I think instead that she feels threatened, she is a woman and as a woman like all past, present and future women she feels threatened if the approaches are those of the pig who on several occasions tried to take her, to kiss her and not she spared you from groping her

16 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I'm a big fan of Karma, I personally think she is totally happy at the Villa and with the situations she is in right now. She enjoys Sara's company and the nights they spend together it's really nothing more than that. They both see other people. 

Karma likes to work on her computer, she has plenty of space to do that and also seems to be fine with taking breaks and chatting to others as we just saw with her in the Kitchen with the male guest.

She isn't threatened by Massimo, she knew he was in the building with Sara last night yet it was fine to sleep naked with the door open. She was quite cold to Massimo most of the evening yesterday giving him no reason to think it was game on. I doubt she has any interest in Massimo and will tell him No is No if that's what she feels.

Sorry I don't like to rant much but I feel there is too much emphasis on Karma not fitting in at the Villa. She does fit in and seems to like being there and she has Squash too which she adores.

Would she be better in B1. No she would be out all the time and if in the apartment only to work on her computer.

I seriously wonder how many people have a Karma obsession

22 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ich bin ein großer Fan von Karma, ich persönlich finde, dass sie in der Villa und mit den Situationen, in denen sie sich gerade befindet, total glücklich ist. Sie genießt Saras Gesellschaft und die Nächte, die sie zusammen verbringen, sind eigentlich nichts weiter. Beide sehen andere Menschen. 

Karma arbeitet gerne an ihrem Computer, sie hat viel Platz dafür und scheint auch gut darin zu sein, Pausen einzulegen und mit anderen zu plaudern, wie wir gerade bei ihr in der Küche mit dem männlichen Gast gesehen haben.

Sie wird nicht von Massimo bedroht, sie wusste, dass er letzte Nacht mit Sara im Gebäude war, aber es war in Ordnung, nackt bei offener Tür zu schlafen. Sie war gestern Abend den größten Teil des Abends ziemlich kalt zu Massimo, was ihm keinen Grund zu der Annahme gab, dass das Spiel im Gange war. Ich bezweifle, dass sie Interesse an Massimo hat und ihm sagen wird, dass „Nein ist Nein“, wenn sie das empfindet.

Tut mir leid, ich schimpfe nicht gerne, aber ich habe das Gefühl, dass zu viel Wert darauf gelegt wird, dass Karma nicht in die Villa passt. Sie passt hinein und scheint gerne dort zu sein, und sie hat auch Squash, das sie liebt.

Wäre sie besser in B1? Nein, sie wäre die ganze Zeit unterwegs und wenn auch nur in der Wohnung, um an ihrem Computer zu arbeiten.

Das sind alles gute Argumente  die wir austauschen.  Welche davon zutreffen zeigt dann das wirkliche Geschehen dort, also die Praxis. Mein Punkt ist die Tatsache daß alle relevanten Ereignisse unter beträchtlichem Alkoholkonsum , wahrscheinlich auch Drogenkonsum, stattfanden. Auch gestern Nacht z.B. war es so. Da sinkt die Hemmschwelle und die Urteilsfähigkeit und auch wenn dass niemand will kann dann doch etwas Unschönes passieren. Es stimmt auch dass die Mädchen erwachsen sind und über ihren Körper selbst entscheiden. Und trotzdem hat auch Massimo eine gewisse Verantwortung für sein Verhalten seinen aktuellen und potentiellen Sexpartnerinnen gegenüber. Was B1 betrifft hatte ich das als absolute Notlösung bei eventuellen kritischen Situationen ins Gespräch gebracht die ja glücklicher Weise nicht eingetreten sind. Ansonsten ist Karma ja unter normalen Umständen gut untergebracht.

• Like 1