B4 - General Topic 2023 #79 (December)

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

If having a cock is an asset to you, then have at it dude.  I cancelled yesterday.

I'm not talking about his cock but about his being human and his behavior, I have little or no interest in the fake sex and games that take place in this brothel  where street girls and assholes apparently rule

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm not talking about his cock but about his being human and his behavior, I have little or no interest in the fake sex and games that take place in this brothel  where street girls and assholes apparently rule

No...you are talking about your approval of cock.  No being a little bit gay.  But it's cool.

52 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC death by a thousand penises.  All those who have welcomed cock into these apartments over the past year are reaping what they sew.  ...and now the freak show will help drive the girls even further away. 

Oh ...and Nadia has obviously asked to extend her RLC stay.  Looks like RLC has said sure...but you need to do something other than play dress up and fuck tease your loser boy friend once a week.  More stupidity from RLC.

Happy New Year!

i tend to agree, but who are you talking about that has welcomed cock into the apartments?

54 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you can say and think what you want about Daytona but he is social and always friendly and cheerful to everyone, I like him and think he is an asset among all that low-level junk

you're way out in left field if you think daytona is an asset!

48 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

I don't have a problem with Daytona either, he could give people more privacy sometimes but otherwise he's a good guy and he and Karma are really the only two sensible people in the villa who don't play with other people.

For Sara, I think it's all just a game, no matter what feelings she hurts or what people she screws over, as long as she leaves the field as the winner, all it takes is one person to put on a show like that with her and see what she's doing, to feel it what it's like to be taken for a ride.

lmao, are you serious?