rlc new premium four girls

eres

Yea "See", how do you know of that room without the floor plan.

Corridor and the doors were plainly visible from the camera 9. By comparing the views of different cameras was easy to form a floor plan.

Pfffffft, that's the biggest load of donkey crap I have ever heard. The only thing you could see from cam 9 was Sofie and Lilu's room on the left and the bathroom door on the right. Which leaves the door down the hall to be Nora's room. And there's no fourth door there

Serpentino desde la camara 9 se ve una habitacion justo al lado del baño.Mia acaba de salir de su habitacion con una bata puesta y un vestido blanco en la mano, se metio en esa habitacion oculta y salio con el vestido puesto,esto lo he  visto yo y muchas mas personas,si tu no prestas atencion y te dedicas a escribir tonterias no llegaras muy lejos.

Either way you cut it, they have 4 good looking girls, which is sure to bring in new money.

Everyone here bitched forever about getting couples or girls in the apartments. So they did. How many more subscribers did they obtain? How many of you Scrooges put up the money? Not many I'll bet. You're just here to bitch, cry and complain that it's all not free.

Either way you cut it, they have 4 good looking girls, which is sure to bring in new money.

Everyone here bitched forever about getting couples or girls in the apartments. So they did. How many more subscribers did they obtain? How many of you Scrooges put up the money? Not many I'll bet. You're just here to bitch, cry and complain that it's all not free.

Lots of feet for you to view.  You're happy.  LOL