PICTURES PHOTOS NORA SOFIE LILU MIA

Has SanPer58 bothered to apply for a job at LucasFilm? Or is it beneath his talents? George doesn't have enough money to pay him?  His last post on this thread is awesome. Great morph work...

Thanks, SanPer!

SanPer58 said he wouldn't join he didn't want to join Lucas in going full Jar Jar.  8)

After seeing Niko I definitely know now that all those girls are just living in this apt as a job and a way to make money, I think the real action is probably happening outside this apt. when each of these ladies go see their boyfriends and have sex and then come back to work i.e. Rlc to give us a little show similar to when you go to the strip club and pay to see them strip... what do you guys think?

After seeing Niko I definitely know now that all those girls are just living in this apt as a job and a way to make money, I think the real action is probably happening outside this apt. when each of these ladies go see their boyfriends and have sex and then come back to work i.e. Rlc to give us a little show similar to when you go to the strip club and pay to see them strip... what do you guys think?

me think you're in wrong topic